WANTED: email buddy to lose around 100lbs together

Hey guys

I am just starting out with my weight loss, I am looking for someone with pretty much the same goals as me (you don't need to be from Saskatoon or have excatly the same goals) I would love to learn about where you are from I like to travel. I would like to be email buddies and keep each other going!!!! I need someone to be accountable to.

a little about me: I am 22

female

living in Saskatoon canada (org from New Zealand)

I am really intrested in body weight training (with some weight training mixed in when I get fit enough)

my goals: Lose 100 lbs (+ or - some)

get my fat% down to around 15-20%

be pretty much paleo

be strong a f lol :)

I want to... scratch that I will be able to do handstand pushups by the end of this (I think they look so intense lol)

I you think we could kick each others butts I'm in :)

• Like 1

My six week challange thread. Check it out and let me know how your challange is going!!!!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29651-my-first-challange-jessiejnz/

Hi!

I'd like to join you if you'll have me :) (Don't worry, I don't bite)

My name is Brian, though I like to go by Rex (short for my real life mmorpg character's name Rexxar Txan, you can laugh if you want hehehehehe)

I am a 26 year old male.

From Detroit Michigan though I've spent most of my life in Ecuador SA

Been happily married for the past 5 years

Have one gorgeous 2 year old son.

I am also very interested in body-weight training.

My goals:

• Learn to do parkour
  • Become a master yogui
  • Go 100% paleo
  • Want to be able to do handstand push ups and pistol squats by the end of the first semester of 2014.

Unfortunately I don't have Internet at home, but I try to be online for a few hours everyday during the week. Weekends I dedicate 100% to my family.

So if you'd like to have me I am more than willing to be your accountibilibuddy! 

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

I'd be interested, eventually I'd like to loose about 150lb but honestly right now I'd be ecstatic to loose 100lb.

My name is Connie, I'm a 31 year old female

Live near Phoenix, originally from Seattle

I've done paleo before and while it can be challenging I feel better on it then any other food choice so I'm heading back to it again mostly, (I will keep some things like small amounts of dairy and rice to keep me sane). Right now I'm focusing on the Rebel Fitness Guide but for the last 5 years I've had secret aspirations to be able to do parkour and I'd really love to be able to talk to someone who doesn't think I'm crazy to want to successfully climb walls and jump on and off things.

Current Challenge | Food/Exercise Log

Level 3 - Hobbit Scout

STR:6.5 | DEX:3 | STA:5 | CON:8.5 | WIS:11 | CHA:3.5

I so love parkour and am dying to get into it! I saw a group of teens doing flips yesterday at a park while I was cruising around. Looks like sooo much fun!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

If I'm not too late, I would love to join everyone :) 

I'm 24

Living in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada)

I recently acquired dumbbells and the rebel strength guide so I'm starting it after this weekend.

My Goals: Lose 60lbs

Get fat% to low 20's. 

I would love to get started in Parkour as well, just need to get a little stronger!

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%

I know this thread is a bit older, but would love to make contact with a few people along these lines.

I am currently 265 and first goal is 200#even....then going to want to go lower as I build up a bit more.

Currently kind of new here so do not know too many people.

Amateur at Parkour and am just adding small elements to my training currently. (currently working on adding wall runs)

I could use someone to keep me motivated and on task as I have a bad habit of procrastinating. 

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

• Like 2

WillBlackrose, level 16 Human Assassin STR 12 | DEX 13 | STA 15 | CON 15 | WIS 12 | CHA 14

Life Quest: Evolution of an idea

Reduce base weight from 300 to 180: Progress point 203#

Main Quest: Conditioning and endurance

Planks in 100# weight vest:

Lvl 1(1 minute): Done.   Lvl 2(2 minutes): Done.  Lvl 3: 3 minutes: Done. Level 4: (4 minutes)

Side Quest: Stamina of the Ancients

Lvl 1: 1 mile constant movement: Done Lvl 2: 2 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 3: 3 miles constant movement: Done Lvl 4: 4 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 5: 5 miles constant movement: In Progress

I know this thread is a bit older, but would love to make contact with a few people along these lines.

I am currently 265 and first goal is 200#even....then going to want to go lower as I build up a bit more.

Currently kind of new here so do not know too many people.

Amateur at Parkour and am just adding small elements to my training currently. (currently working on adding wall runs)

I could use someone to keep me motivated and on task as I have a bad habit of procrastinating. 

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

I'm in Will ... I just sent you a message.

• Like 1

Challenges: Current:Quilaho's L1 Challenge

Battle Log:Q's Warrior Path

BodySpace | MyFitnessPal

LinkedIn | TwitterFacebook

Please send me a message here at NF if you are going to send a request