Rincewind's simple challenge

Rincewind

OK, here are my simple goals for the next challenge:

1) Exercise on Monday, Wednesday, Friday:

squats, planks, push ups, pull ups, one-legged hip raises - 3 sets each

2) Eat no sweets, sugar, unhealthy snacks etc.

Exception: one piece of dark chocolate OR one cappucchino per day.

3) Eat 5 servings of fruits and/or vegetables per day.

4) Write 20 Minutes per day.

My NF character: Rincewind

Class: Assassin

My 4 week challenge

(Location: Germany - CET / UTC/GMT+1)

Thank you for your support!

Writing is going fine. I finished almost all of my work one week in advance.

I'm not so successfull with my fitness goals. I didn't exercise this week. I have been working a lot and didn't prioritize health.

BUT I found an accountability partner to do this. And I'm going to do one workout tomorrow morning, when I have no obligations.

My 4 week challenge

Good job on your nutrition goals!

Now, Rincewind, we know that you're a failure as a "wizzard".  The whole world knows that.  But you are extremely successful at staying alive, despite various and sundry attempt to un-liven you.  I would strongly suggest that it would be in your best interest of maintaining your existence if you did 20 push-ups and 20 body-weight squats before the sun sets today. *meaningful eyebrow arch of intimidation*

I would also be wary, if I were you, of about a hundred kicks coming your way from a certain piece of Luggage that does not like the idea of your relying on it for transport in your old age.

Thank you, Eilyd!

I finally succeeded to do a full workout. And I managed to do my 20+ push ups, but it almost killed me. I guess that tall thin person with blue eyes said something like "I think I had another Near-Rincewind-Experience."

Your quest to become Black Widow is quite inspiring btw.

My 4 week challenge

Haha, you're welcome!  Glad to be of service. *bows*  All about the headology, you know.  The 20 push-ups weren't necessarily supposed to be done all at once...though I realize that I failed to take into account that you're in Germany, and I put you at a very near-Rincewind experience by saying that after the sun had set on you! Sorry! Hopefully there were no...accidents.

0.o It's inspiring?  Whee! I'm glad you think so.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines