Chatterb0x Walks His Body Right (Progessively Hawter Pics Inside)

Chatterb0x

Remaining Pushups: 2490

SIX WEEKS BACK, ALRIGHT!!!

Perfect opportunity for a little experiment. The goal is to attain a recognizable sixpack through WALKING. I will not be altering or restricting my diet as I am already conscious about what goes into my body. On a routine day I do not eat until 11:30. Most of the fluid I consume is water. I do not make any bones about having milk, alcohol, or sugary beverages. The fact is I typically DO NOT crave these things.

Goals

• By challenge end, have walked a total of 10 hours on a 10% incline or higher at 2.5-3.0 speed.
  • Spend at least 30 minutes a day outdoors
  • By challenge end, have performed a total of 4000 pushups (have already done about 400 but won't count these)

BONUS GOAL: Write at minimum 250 words every day

Plan

Divide walking schedule into twenty-minute to half-hour increments done each morning.

Perform 200 pushups daily Monday-Friday and more if possibly. So, 1000 pushups a week.

20130530_145121.jpg

Taken after eating giant breakfast. Not exactly accurate. Will be posting new photos each week.

June 3rd-9th: 6 hours incline walking. 2 hours Aikido.

June 10th: 30 minutes

June 11th: 60 minutes, 2 hours aikido

June 12th: 220 pushups

June 13th: Rest

June 14th: 200 pushups

June 15th: 200 pushups

June 16th: 3 hours Aikido following by puking. Believe I had eaten some bad pizza hut on my 'cheat day' yesterday. The good news is I never want to see a slice of pie again.

June 17th: 210 pushups. 20 minutes incline cardio.

June 18th: 190 pushups

As fire marshall, I think someone should put out all of these fires I keep hearing about on the radio.

Man, you are braver than I posting photos every week! Obviously you are not in denial like I am (I swear, my mental image of myself is still from when I was 18 and hadn't had three kids yet)! Great goals! I'll be sure to check in each week for those promised photos!

QengpuBenal, level 4 High Elf Ranger STR5| DEX 2| STA13| CON 6| WIS 19| CHA 6

Battle Log

"I want to live in a world where normal is an insult." - Misha Collins

Thanks! If this revolutionary new system proves effective, I will offer it as a course over seven CD's for the low low price of $19.99 each (Plus shipping and handling). Stay tuned for possibly less chub.

As fire marshall, I think someone should put out all of these fires I keep hearing about on the radio.

Wrote a little bit. As it is a product of my level-up life goal I figured it was appropriate to share with you fine people.

Ahem.

Here is a story my uncle passed on to me over birthday brew. Years ago when the going rate for a bottle of beer was $2.50 Canadian, he and a friend popped into the recently opened Moxie's for a drink. "$4.50, gentlemen," said the server. My uncle looked at him indignantly. "Forget it. We don't pay double for a beer." "I'm sorry but the bottles are already open," their server responded with a sneer. After much arguing back and forth my uncle requested to speak with the manager. "Now see here," he began, "Our lips have not even kissed the mouth of the bottle." Indifferent, the manager recited the same line all his staff were trained to, "The caps are already off. I'm sorry. You cannot have your money back." Now, upon a cursory glance at my uncle you may in your heart of hearts judge him a crass individual. He makes his simple living by toiling under the sun, carrying on our family's farming tradition. Numerous tattoos, a formidable beard, leather attire, and a collection of Harley's may impress on you the notion that he rides with the Angels. The truth is he is a very patient man yet retains a natural sense of justice which has gotten him into conflicts on several occasions. Had their servers attitude been less arrogant I'm sure what happened next would have never occurred. Seemingly defeated, my uncle slammed a ten dollar bill on the table. "Okay, we'll have another round." With a smug look no doubt, the server brought them two freshly cracked bottles of Molson. As he reached for the ten, my uncle snatched it from under his nose. He stuffed the bill into his coat pocket, waited until he had the managers attention, and emptied the contents of both bottles onto the bar counter. Then, he glanced at the server and said, "Tell your manager he can't have his beer back either."

Taken from day to day writing

I am an associate for a popular industrial-wear chain which sells, among other things, casual and professional mens attire. Just yesterday a lady with the kind of wild streaked hair and flowery accessories you see on an avant-garde hair stylist approached me and inquired where she could procure 'high quality clothing' for her husband. As customers have frequently described our garments as 'good stuff' and 'high-end', my initial assumption was that she was referring to a mans designer suit.

"Do you mean formal wear?", I asked, trying to qualify her needs.

"No, just good quality menswear," she responded.

The store I am employed at is recently opened. I had reasoned that she must be unfamiliar with its layout.

"We actually have a number of pieces I'd be happy to show you," I explained and extended my arm towards our mens department.

"No, I don't want any of your  clothing," she interrupted.

Perplexed, I regardless sent her to the Tip Top Tailors further into the mall in which we are situated under the pretense they had 'other stuff too.' After she and her husband had left, I reflected on this exchange, hoping she was indeed a stylist. The next time my bangs are getting a little long I'll walk into her salon (likely downtown) and ask where a guy can get a decent hair cut.

Good luck with your goal...but the way to a six-pack is through diet. I'll be interested to see how you progress though.

If you want help/tips, talk to Waldo. He's an expert.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

"If man made, don't eat it." -Jack Lalanne

That's pretty much my guide for these six weeks and beyond. I'd ask Waldo if I could find him.

"If man made, don't eat it." -Jack Lalanne

That's pretty much my guide for these six weeks and beyond. I'd ask Waldo if I could find him.

LOLZ. I legit giggled in my cube.

Six-pack will only come through calorie restriction. 

I think he's in the Assassins? His challenge is name t3h abz or something like that :)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Man, you are braver than I posting photos every week! Obviously you are not in denial like I am (I swear, my mental image of myself is still from when I was 18 and hadn't had three kids yet)! Great goals! I'll be sure to check in each week for those promised photos!

Gosh, I feel ya. Everytime I realize I'm up another twenty pounds, by the time I adjust to that being my image of myself, I'm up another twenty pounds.

Yay picture progress! So motivating!

And I'm really excited that you're posting what you write. There are a lot of writing goals around the boards this time round, but it takes guts to share!

PPL POSTING OMG

Guys... I caved today. Had the most delicious four-cheese fettuccine and chicken with my parents tonight (That is to say, my mom served us pasta. I did NOT eat my family). If I could choose a meme to describe it, it would be HNNNGG. I'm not worried though as wholesome living has been pretty easy thus far. Back on the wagon tomorrow!

Moar pics guys

Week_1_2.jpgWeek1.jpg

Stomach muscles slightly more revealed so that's a plus. Here's an anecdote about my morning routine: Sometimes these walks get pretty boring. The truth is I prefer running on a treadmill. Today I was bored enough to power up my 3DS and play Pokemon. Was training some 'Mons when I ran into this guy:

607.png

That's a 'Shiny' Pokemon. Players have a 1/8192 chance of encountering one. Captured that sucker in one toss and saved my game twice just to make sure he was there to stay.

Wow! You guys ever lifted on an injury? Turns out they really, really suck.

Not too long ago I had injured my right shoulder performing a barbell pullover. These are great for isolating lats but can pop your shoulder out of the socket if you go beyond the appropriate range of motion. Fortunately it's nothing chronic (so far as I know) and the pain has been going away steadily. This evening I thought I would ease into chest exercises with some basic pushups. What a difference! Whereas I once could do fifty repetitions, thirty was my ceiling. Not bad by modern fitness standards but still a stark reminder to lift with proper form and weight.

Great pics, although in that last one you look like a pokemon. Oh wait... never mind.

LOLing at your updates - esp the one about marketing your revolutionary new system. Maybe the Natural Life Food Company could help you market that - it worked for Steve! ;^)

( http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/04/01/the-future-of-nerd-fitness/ incase you missed the ref!)

But wait - are you walking on a treadmill? Dude, surely not! No wonder that gets boring! Walking outside is much better!

Anyway, it looks like you're doing well. I hope that injury doesn't slow you down too much.

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Hahaha, yes! The Natural Life Food Company will make a killing! An hour on the treadmill can and does get boring. Here's the thing: My province is extremely flat and there is pretty much zero inspiration to walk outdoors. In fact, placing a treadmill in front of a picture window would be about as stimulating as walking outdoors. Many people hate treadmills because they visualize long, tedious walking (like I'm doing!), but the truth is I LOVE to run on a treadmill. The best fat loss ever incurred was the result of saying "eff it" and sprinting on the treadmill. I had read some studies about incline walking being good for fat oxidation and decided to give it a shot in a controlled environment. I'm realizing however that if it's boring it will be ineffective. As such I may shorten times or revamp goals entirely. I don't necessarily believe sprinting/running/jogging is better than walking, but I do believe when you enjoy something you will do it consistently and see results.

I bet there's more to see than you'd think. I'm planning on making a goal based on this book

http://mobile.slate.com/articles/podcasts/the_afterword/2013/01/alexandra_horowitz_author_of_on_looking_interviewed.html?original_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F

in the near future.

I know what you mean about treadmills giving you a controllable workout but it's the difference between Rocky and his Russian opponent in that movie - you need to be in the the outside world to give your spirit a workout as well as your body.

OK, that last bit was hippy blx but I think there's some truth on it too!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Have revamped my goals. Have tapered back on the walking as it was not sustainable. I am interested to see how this changes things. Not sure which profession I am now though...

18ck: Downloaded that podcast and will listen soon.

Week OVER

Man did I feel sick yesterday.

1) On Saturday had some super greasy food.

2) On Sunday performed three hours of Aikido.

NOT A GOOD COMBINATION and definitely not one I will be repeating any time soon.

Anyway here's a pic. Can definitely see torso is a bit more sculpted.

Week2.jpg

Definitely looking more toned! (And congrats on the Pokemon, btw!)

Level 1 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 1|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 5|CHA 4

Current Challenge:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/31345-andithegirl-gets-awesome/

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead! TRUE STORY." -Barney Stinson

"That which does not kill us makes us stranger." -Trevor Goodchild

Was busy every morning last week. Finally had a day off to upload some progress pics.

Week5.jpg Week5_3.jpg

Update on the pushup situation: I had thought initially the pushup may be a good way to challenge myself without agitating the shoulder injury. When you are doing hundreds it negates any benefits. My wrists and shoulder are quite sore. Henceforth, I will be throwing the pushup challenge and instead make it my goal to eat a calorie restricted diet (2000 daily) and SWEAT everyday.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines