Hi, I'm new! Wait, has that been said?

Hi, well, everyone!

I'm completely and totally new! And by new, I mean I found out about this website 2 hours ago and understand very little to nothing of what is going on. Having never done any form of role-play anything, sans high school and college drama, I get nothing. Oh well, there is only one way to get in a pool and the stairs aren't it; I'm just going to jump right in!  I'll catch up eventually, hopefully.

So my story would be that I'm the very stereotypical college student that gained the freshman 15, then the sophomore 15, then the junior 15...anyone sense a theme? Unfortunately I also decided to do a victory lap, so tack on another 15 there!

As a little graduation present to myself, I'm getting back in the game of fitness.  Due to my high love of reading (see: not moving) and low love of anything that includes the word "workout", I'm going to have to get a little creative about my game plan.  Any and all suggestions would be welcomed, loved, and tried at least once!  I'm moving in a couple months to join the *gasp!* "real big-kid world" so I hope to have a new and improved big-kid me by that time!

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

STR-3.2, DEX-3, STA-2.2, CON-8, WIS-2, CHA-2

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it." - Danny Kaye

Challenges! 1  2  Current   Intro

welcome

I feel ya, i also gained the freshmen 15 and much beyond all that.  

If you like zombies and stuff I've heard (never personally used) the app Zombies, Run! is a fun way to get into running, it creates a storyline in which you HAVE to run from the zombies...i think.  like i said i've never used it but certainly want to one of these days.

Orc Ranger

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2

CON: 5 WIS: 2 CHA: 2

All major changes are like death. You can't see what is on the other side until you get there.

Immortal Power, Plug it in

Current challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34450-training-for-the-fights/

Welcome~! And don't worry the water's nice! Pretty much everybody will be willin' to lend a helping hand, and I shall cheer with my rainbow glowsticks that spew forth the rainbow skittle pizza lords! CHEERING EVERYWHERE~! Which kinds of books do you read~? :3

That is a lot of colorful glowing cheering = AWESOME!  

I tend to read whatever finds its way into my hands, but I'm the biggest fan of anything with fantasy tones (read: dragons, magic, awesomeness). Tamora Pierce is probably one of my favorite authors, simply because I have yet to find another series that got me so excited about reading. Granted I was 12 at the time, but still.  At the moment my reading list is filled with business books because my work has a mandatory book club, but I'm still finding ways to geek out about that.

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

STR-3.2, DEX-3, STA-2.2, CON-8, WIS-2, CHA-2

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it." - Danny Kaye

Challenges! 1  2  Current   Intro

Ah Tamora Pierce, I loved her Circle of Magic books and all the ones that came after that. Wish there were more coming out (or maybe there are?).

Welcome! I do use the Zombies Run! app and it is very fun. My suggestion for working out is two things. First off find something you do want to d othat is physical (dancing, rollerblading, martial arts, hang gliding, etc) and start doing it! Second think of something that you wish you could do and start working toward it. You already got a head up by reading so much, just pick something that sounded awesome in one of your books!

Level 5 Orc Citizen Soldier

STR 7.5|DEX 9.5|STA 11|CON 12|WIS 20.5|CHA 8.5

Old Challenges 15/4 3/6 7/25

"Do it now."

That is a lot of colorful glowing cheering = AWESOME!  

I tend to read whatever finds its way into my hands, but I'm the biggest fan of anything with fantasy tones (read: dragons, magic, awesomeness). Tamora Pierce is probably one of my favorite authors, simply because I have yet to find another series that got me so excited about reading. Granted I was 12 at the time, but still.  At the moment my reading list is filled with business books because my work has a mandatory book club, but I'm still finding ways to geek out about that.

That's pretty awesome~! :D Books are the portals to other worlds of MAGICKS AND KNOWLEDGE!  I think I've heard of Tamora Pierce actually o3o Mainly the books I read now a days revolve around astrology, astronomy, folklore, so a little bit of fantasy and science in the mix~

YES GLOW CHEERY ENTHUSIASM EVERYWHERE~! You never know when someone needs a happy pick me up~! :3 Like happy meals except filled with rainbows, fortune turtles and swirly vanilla cats... with limitless mystery toys >XD HEHEHE

Also I agree with Mr. TerrorMorty :3 Fun and WILD IMAGININGS~!

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Hi, well, everyone!

I'm completely and totally new! And by new, I mean I found out about this website 2 hours ago and understand very little to nothing of what is going on.

In other words:

tumblr_lzpr75boeW1rq535ko1_500.gif

Haha! Welcome to the site! I'm also getting ready to enter the "real big-kid's world," so you're definitely not alone in your quest!

As a book nerd you might be interested in the Book Club thread here in NF. There's a book that's chosen for every challenge that's discussed at the end, so you might enjoy joining in. I know I plan to!

Good luck on the upcoming 6-week challenge!

Adventurer | Level 1

CON: 0 | STR: 0 | STA: 0 | DEX: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

On Hiatus

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life — It goes on" -- Robert Frost