First Managerial Position

This is a pretty new development for me. I have working at this online web support company for around two years and I have been working really hard, hosted trainings and lectures, tried to improve organizations at the office, while doing all the things I was hired to do (basically write really good content). 

However, with new management on board and the growth of the team, the managers have decided to specialize the department and I got a small team of four (me included) to manage content creation for the more serious projects. I'm officially starting operation next week, even though I have been preparing since this week for the start. 

I'm quite nervous, but also quite excited. I feel very lucky, especially since I'm very early in my professional life (23 and my first full-time job).

Thought I could share this here, because it still feels unreal. The amount of work we have to complete seems unreal, too. But God, do I love to make spreadsheets.  

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

Nice! Be a good boss. Listen to your employees and do the best you can to shield them from upper management BS. Keep em focuses by not having them worry about office politics. That's the best advice I can give you. 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Honestly, I adore spreadsheets. Give me data and I can arrange by several criteria. I feel nice pinch at the mention of the word.

Nice! Be a good boss. Listen to your employees and do the best you can to shield them from upper management BS. Keep em focuses by not having them worry about office politics. That's the best advice I can give you. 

I will. The people I'll work with, we have office past so to say and I'm in a more organizational role, make sure the tasks are streamlined as far as content creation goes. We work as equals when it comes to load and pitching in ideas about how to best work together. That's what I want to maintain. Nevertheless, thank you for the advice. It's one everyone given such a position should receive.

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.