Chickenstitch attempting a six week challenge

Hi there

I'm going to try to keep it simple with only two goals.

First goal complete the 5k training I have recently started, I have signed up to a 5k race in sept so that should be good motivation.

Second goal no snacks during the week, this has been tricky as work is hell for that but really going to concentrate on it.

If this challenge goes well I'll kick it up a notch next time.

Goals

complete c25k podcasts: 2.66

do 10 full push ups: 4/10

Well not a great start had a snack at work today, one of the girls brought in some homemade indian food from a party with some sweet chickpeas and almonds just for me cos she knew I liked it so much. So had a spoonful as I felt bad but didn't eat the rest which I normally would and have refrained from stuffing my face when I've got home to make myself feel better. :-(

Goals

So quick week recap I just did my first session of wk 4 of c5k so I'm on track for an A there. I only gave into 1 snack at work this wk which puts me at B at the mo. Not bad for the first week :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Goals

Ah!!! So hard week so far, 2 days of training in 2 seperate locations which involved lots of driving. This means I haven't managed to do any running sessions this week as I wimped out due to being so tired. The today at work I failed and had half a donut and some indian snacks :-( really struggling but going to try and get back into gear tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Goals

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines