Anwyl's Master Challenge of Fire!

Anwyl

Great first week!  Although, I did have an lol moment over the "dairy 2, Anwyl 0".

Woot! to the 4 inches off your pant size.

Yay for inverted rows!  Tougher than they look, aren't they?

Aaaaanwyyyyylll and ppppppppbbbbbb! I am not surprised Andrea couldn't wash spidey away - I've tried to wash spiders down the plughole and they are very resilient.

Don't they sing "The Itsy, Bitsy Spider" in England?

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Journey before Destination

Sounds like your hitting all your goals Spidey :)

Also really great you got in a 4 mile run that's some serious distance. Say you do that 4 times a week for the next year that's 16*52 = 832 miles a year, thats 1330 km per year. Meaning you're running 31,5 marathons a year. That's you running half way to Mordor (Mordor is farther away then i thought).

Also, that's more than the total lenght of spider silk in 33,000 spiderwebs.

Ok done nerding out on numbers :)

LEVEL 3 Human Scout - obsessive smiley user 

"That's the best part, the outside is new, but now it reflects what's already in you" - Legally blonde the musical

@PB OH they truly are!! I was sitting there thinking Oh I can do this no problem!! I got to five and wanted to murder someone >.<

Already so week 2 Monday and Tuesday are done!!!!!

Foodwise Monday was all paleo. Had some eggs for breakfast, for lunch I had a salad with grilled chicken and half a pomegranite, and for dinner I made some delcious bacon wrapped grilled chicken thighs

Monday I wasn't able to get any exercise in because I worked 12.5 hours -.- Woo overtime... lol

For food on Tuesday I had moar eggs for breakfast!! I also had leftovers for lunch and dinner!! Woot woot ^_^(Really need to find more meats to eat but I just LOVE chicken!)

Tuesday was my back and biceps day

Lat pulldown: 130lbs, 140lbs, 150lbs, 160lbs, 170lbs

Rear deltoid: 90lbs, 95lbs, 100lbs, 105lbs, 110lbs

Low row:110lbs, 120lbs, 130lbs, 140lbs, 150lbs

Bicep curl: 100lbs, 110lbs, 120lbs, 130lbs, 140lbs

I am feeling really good about this challenge so far and love reading of y'alls as well(even if I'm not able to respond to everyones!)

Well heres to the rest of the week!! Excuse my while I try to ignore the ice cream outside my window!! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Spidey out! ^_^

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

(STR)-7, (DEX)-2, (STA)-13, (WIS)-2, (CHA)-3

"The first wealth is health."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anwyls Master Challenge of Fire! My Twitter!

Great progress spidey!, keep on rocking!

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

@German Thanks Monkey friend! You're doing duper amazing as well!!!

Ok so normally I try to update every other day but I just had to update today!!

Food so far today has all been paleo and not sure yet what's for dinner. Probably chicken hehe

Overslept this morning and missed my 4:30 run so decided to run after work.... 3 miles and 95 degrees later I really my mistake haha. Definitely an experience......

Also today I did not only one but two pull ups!!!!!!!! I can't explain how excited this makes me! Always being e fat kid who hated p.e because I could never do things like a pull up, and I just did two!!!!!! I now know anything is possible! Granted they may to have been the prettiest, and they were terribly hard, but I did it!!!!!!!!'

Spidey out!!! ^_^

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

Thanks everyone for all the great words!! I really can't say enough how excited I am to have finally accomplished a pull up!!!

On a side related note my entire body is now sore even my butt... Is this natural ._. I had no idea pull ups were so invovled...

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

Well week 2 is almost over so let's review the past few days shall we?!? Rhetorical question we're totally gonna review!

Ok so food wise I have been doing very well all food has been paleo, and today was my cheat day(so of course I had to have Taco Bell!') definitely addicted to it but I'm ok with that... Hehe

For exercise Thursday was my back and biceps day which also means it was time for more inverted rows(I must say I love them!!) Friday was my long run day and I went 4.5 miles!!!!! I actually ran for 4.5 miles!! Thinking back to 2 months ago when I could barely go a minute running and now i just went 4.5 miles is absolutely crazy!! I also did the trio circuit of push ups, pull ups, and squats for the mini challenge!

Saturday is supposed to be a rest day but I had to get in my sprint for the mini challenge and also decided to do another round of the circuit!!

On a related not I must admit with all this weight lose I'm having to go through a big mental change. I've always been the funny fat kid who wasn't afraid to make fun of his weight, mostly because I didn't wants others to do it instead. However through the course of this weight lose I really have to remind myself that I can't really call myself fat anymore. I mean yes I'm not at my ideal weight but at the same time I feel the best that I've felt in a long whole. I have to keep reminding myself that I am losing weight, and while I may not be at my end result I am on my way! I have to be careful with myself because if I'm not I can very easily get back into a depressed state and that could lead to unhealthy eating habits for me(happened before in the past -.-). Sorry for the somewhat depressing post I always try to be positive and not spill my feelings n here, but i felt that i needed to write this down, because I very rarely share anything secretive about myself..

tl;dr I am no longer that fat kid!

Anyways hope everyones week 2 went smashingly!! Keep up the good work all!!

Spidey out! ^_^

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

I'm with you on the change of mental perspective that comes with losing weight.  You would think it was all positive, but changing how you view yourself can be kind of scary/intimidating.  Last challenge I posted a "freak out" thread here on NF and a lot of people helped me work through it.  I'm glad you let us know what's happening with you.  You have done amazing, and the awesomeness will continue!

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Thought I'd said this already but can seem to see it: Well done on the pull - up. Much quicker than me! (*grinds teeth enviously*)

No worries about posting darker feelings - recognising those traits is part of the struggle to rise above them and you're right - that fat kid is no longer you. Onwards and upwards!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Fat kids don't do push-ups, not even one.

Fat kids don't run miles, not even one.

Fat kids don't workout for fun, not even once.

I was a fat kid, for 38 years, but not anymore, I am a triathlete now. And you?

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Thanks for the amazing comments guys!! Y'all are the best!! Also German I'm completely stealing that....

Haven't been able to be on the last. Few days because I've had some kind of cruddy flu -.-

Finally felt better today so decided to do some of the mini challenge goals!!

Went for a run today and did 4 miles 30secs running and a minute of walking(was just gonna go on a short run but got lost doing a new route haha)

Also really random moment it started pouring halfway through my run a monsoon attacked me!! I ended up stepping into a puddle and went the last 0.5 miles barefoot(my feet definitely hurt but it was extremely exhilarating!)

Did a foam roller for the first time, and its really a good thing no one was in my home because I made some weird noises.... It was so painful!!!!!

Also did 3 very ugly pull-ups!! They were hideous but I did them!!! To finish the day I did a handstand against a wall for a minute total!!

Hope everyone else is having an amazing week as well!!!!

Spidey out! ^_^

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

There have been enough sick NFers to make me wonder about internet viruses being contagious....  Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Barefoot running FTW!!!!  Yes!!!!

Foam rolling is awful the first several times, but it does get easier (although never pleasant).  And I've come to love the relaxed feeling after it's over (although...maybe it's just relief LOL).

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Ok so I'll definitely say that the foam roller is feeling a lot better!! It's still good that no one can hear me....

Sorry I haven't been on much this week I've been battling being sick all week -.-

I've had a good week exercise though kept to my diet completely, did another run for the mini challenge Saturday and did 29 more interval sets(I love these!!). I have also fallen in love with the handstands! Still have to use the wall some but they are so much fun!

Also I did 3 pull ups Saturday as well!! These are a lot of fun they make me sore like morning else, but they make me feel extremely accomplished!!

Hope everyone else had a good week 3 as well!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Spider out! ^_^

Level 2 Moon Elf Scout,

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines