stepped on a scale for the first time since starting Paleo and working out!

Results?!

I HAVE LOST 11 POUNDS SINCE THE 11TH!!!

I feel great! I am happier. I am more positive. I just overall feel wonderful! Losing the weight just seems like an extra bonus!!! I am loving these results!

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3 week weigh in? 20 lbs lost!!! My skinny jeans fit! I feel amazing! Wooooooot! Thanks Nerds and Rebels for your support and encouragement!

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox