In which Pookie get's married...

Pookie

Week 3 Day 1

Walk 1/7

Quiet 1/7

Food 4/28

Worked on our arch at the weekend, some of the sides will be filled with books, and we covered the metal with pages from dictionary, then we realised its looking a lot like Apocrypha in Skyrim (realm of lost and forbidden knowledge, made from books) so I'm making a mini Hermaeus Mora with tentacles and googly eyes to hang up inside.

Didn't trust the parcel card saying it was there already this afternoon when normally things are the next day, so will collect tomorrow.

Khajiit Level 4 Adventurer

Strength: 10 Dexterity: 4.7 Stamina: 5.8

Constitution: 9.9 Wisdom: 18.4 Charisma: 8.9

June 3rd - July 14th -  4th 6 Week Challenge

Glad to hear things are coming together! I was catching up and you sounded really stressed last week, but much better this week.  Candies and arches and books and ribbons oh my! :)  Good luck for this week ~

RoseMadder

Level 3 Adventurer Tiefling  

Vampire status: Clan Nosferatu Covenant Invictus 

STR 7 DEX 5 STA 4.25 CON 6.75 WIS 7.5 CHA 6

3rd 6 Week Challenge starting 1/5/14 *do over*

3rd 6 Week Challenge starting 6/3/13 *abandoned*

2nd 6 Week Challenge 2/25/13

Starting 6 week challenge the first 1/10/13

Week 3 Days 2/3/4

Food 14/28

Walk 2/7 The weather here has been horribly humid, we are not used to it and I made myself ill on Tuesday collecting my parcel, my asthma and general breathlessness was terrible, so I didn't want to go out Wednesday or today, as I'm breathing poorly even indoors. 

Quiet 4/7 my goodness have I been working hard at quieting my brain, either at 1am or 5am when it decides to be totally awake.

So so very tired, the lack of sleep is crazy, so much on my mind, the second I wake up it BLAM THINK ABOUT ALL THIS... RIGHT NOW!!

Ugh, I hear you, I simply cannot take the humidity! It just feels like there's someone sitting on your chest when you try to breathe, doesn't it? I grew up in the dry - it sucks for your skin, but my lungs are used to it!

Good luck with the quiet time - clearly you need it! Keep it up, it'll all be okay in the end.

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Well, yeah, I haven't updated this in ages.

I have had some health news which has had to cause me to re-asses my whole calorie intake, eating plans and actual food content for now.

I think the huge gap in updates, and my total inability to commit to the rest of this means I need to bow out of this challenge, its just not happening and I don't need the guilt of not doing things or the stress of having to come update.

I'll keep up with you guys on our team, in your threads, and join the next challenge along the line.

Wedding is in 12 days, nearly everything is sorted now, few crafts to finish, packing stuff up. Had hair trial with bridesmaid at weekend. Got to decorate cake, and then pretty much all to do is set up the venue.

Just 12 days to go, you must be so excited!

Just remember to enjoy yourself and appreciate all the little things you have done to make this day so special.

Don't get caught up in the small stuff and just have a blast :)

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

The whole point of this challenge was to help you get through these times, so if it has ceased to do that, then I think it's a goods idea not to put unneeded stress on yourself...

I'm sorry to hear you're having health issues, but of course you always have us for support while you work through it!

Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be in these next couple weeks :) I can't wait to hear all about it!

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Sad to see you go, but I'm sure it's for the best with the big day coming up. I'm sure that everything will go incredibly well and you'll have a fantastic time. Just remember to relax, not be so hard on yourself, and to just have fun! I hope to see an update after the wedding!

Level 2 Human Adventurer

STR: 6 |  CON: 5.25

DEX: 1  |  WIS: 5.25

STA: 5.75  |  CHA: 4.5

My First Challenge

My Second (Current) Challenge

-Second Challenge Progress Blog

"Don't freak out until there is a reason to freak out." -My grandmother

Well, yeah, I haven't updated this in ages.

I have had some health news which has had to cause me to re-asses my whole calorie intake, eating plans and actual food content for now.

I think the huge gap in updates, and my total inability to commit to the rest of this means I need to bow out of this challenge, its just not happening and I don't need the guilt of not doing things or the stress of having to come update.

I'll keep up with you guys on our team, in your threads, and join the next challenge along the line.

Wedding is in 12 days, nearly everything is sorted now, few crafts to finish, packing stuff up. Had hair trial with bridesmaid at weekend. Got to decorate cake, and then pretty much all to do is set up the venue.

All the best for you and your future husband girl :D

I see we both had dropped this challenge due to other stuff.

Enjoy all the wedding-related things as much as you can I lets see each other in next challenge, what say you about that ? :D

ps. just wanna to say this: I just bought engagement ring for my girl :) I will make the big step next week during the holidays :) let's hope all gets well :D

so again - have fun while getting married and see you afterwards back here in action :D

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one fantastical dress! Moar pics! 

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

amazing pic :) I bet it was awesome day :) my TOTALLY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines