Will trade sleep for prestige

Just hit 66 last night.

My builds:

Wolf: The 'team player', objective build.

ACR w/ Red dot sight (This will change as needed)

M1014 w/ Red dot sight

C4

Scavenger Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Raptor: The "gdmn little fking Witchblade" build, courtesy of Penny Arcade.

M14 EBR w/ FMJ (trying to finish off the ExMags)

M9 w/ Tactical Knife (the DEagle's kick sucks)

Frag (for Challenge)

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

- This build might well work better with an AR in Primary. The point is to have some way to not die when someone's shooting at you at range. I'll try it out once I get my ExMags.

Boar

Riot Shield

Ranger Akimbo

Throwing Knife (keep the guy shooting you at range, throw when he's reloading)

Marathon Pro (to have any chance of getting to the fight/objective in a decent time)

Lightweight Pro (Riot Shield is F'ing heavy)

Steady Aim

Moose

ACR w/ Grenade Launcher

One Man Army

Semtex

One Man Army (not Pro yet, geez it's slow)

Danger Close Pro

Scrambler Pro (for Challenge)

Puma: Anti-Air build

M14 EBR w/ Silencer, Heartbeat Sensor (Sensor sometimes becomes Thermal)

Rockets of Choice

Semtex

Bling Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Level 5 Human Ranger

Stats as of July 25:   STR: 9.5   DEX: 5.75   STA: 7.5   CON: 15.25   WIS: 6   CHA: 8.5

Achievements:

Tough Mudder CO 2012 (4hrs)

Got below 200lbs

NF Challenge #4 Winner

Current Challenge

Past 1 2 3

MyFitnessPal

Fitocracy

RunKeeper

Those are some pretty awesome builds, pretty hilarious names too :) Once I get One Man Army (3rd prestige lvl 32 now) I pretty much use nothing but builds with that... that's how I got my nukes :)

I pretty much swap between AR and snipers, with claymores on everything except my run-and-gun builds.. semtex on those. Usually sit at a chokepoint, get a couple kills, move locations... although I recently discovered the RPD... with grip/RDS it's hilariously OP even at long range. I do want to point out tho that your base run speed is based on the type of primary weapon you have, so if you plan on knifing/using secondary only throw a submachinegun as the first weapon. SMG > AR > Sniper > LMG > Riot Shield as far as speed is concerned. If you want to be Usain Bolt, use a Submachinegun and press -> for a care package, but don't call it. You literally run 20 mph around the level (and crouched so you can't be shot as easily.. it is hilarious).

General Pwn:

FAMAS w/ FMJ (although using other ARs since getting the 2500 kill mark with it :P)

OMA Pro

SP Pro

Ninja Pro

Hot Ice: (have another sniper build w/o Therm too)

Barret .50cal w/ Thermal

OMA Pro

SP Pro

Steady Aim Pro

Knife Time:

UMP .45

.44 Magnum w/ Tac knife

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Commando Pro

SPAS Out! (Until you get 1887s, of course. Use in urban levels for hilarity)

UMP .45 (to run faster)

SPAS Shotgun w/ grip (1-hit kill < 20 ft.)

Marathon Pro

Lightweight Pro

Steady Aim

My Team Sucks and Gave Them Harriers: (no one will ever find you!)

FAMAS w/ silencer (thinking about switching this to RPD silenced)

OMA Pro

Cold-Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

OMGWTFBBQ (Use when noob-tube spamming or once you make the Harriers/CG call)

AR w/ Grenade Launcher

OMA Pro

Danger Close Pro

Commando Pro (when you have to gtfo and jump out of a building)

• Like 1

I'mma change my clan tag to [NF].

See if you can spot me!

Yeah, I knew that about the SMG. in MW, my run&gun was p90 silenced, w/ all the appropriate perks.

BUt the sniper rifles have a full mobility bar on their stats too. is that not accurate?

Level 5 Human Ranger

Stats as of July 25:   STR: 9.5   DEX: 5.75   STA: 7.5   CON: 15.25   WIS: 6   CHA: 8.5

Achievements:

Got below 200lbs

NF Challenge #4 Winner

Current Challenge

Past 1 2 3

MyFitnessPal

Fitocracy

RunKeeper

Yea actually you're correct about the snipers, they have the same mobility as SMGs. Who woulda thought :)

One thing that pisses me off though is having to perform a "tactical suicide" as I call it.. killing yourself after you get your highest killstreak so you can get them all over again. I think there should be an option to reset your killcount!

Haha, can't say I've had that problem... I got my EMP once, in an FFA - the most useless place to get it...

I got my 2nd EMP kill on a regular care package, so that was awesome. I work on the Killstreaks for challenge credit, but rarely even get my AC130. I generally end up with a decent ratio, just in groupings that don't promote high streaks...

Level 5 Human Ranger

Achievements:

Got below 200lbs

NF Challenge #4 Winner

Current Challenge

Past 1 2 3

MyFitnessPal

Fitocracy

RunKeeper

Mm if you're having trouble I'd say take it slow. Every time I start doing poor I start to run around like crazy and just die more.

A great way to get an AC130 or Chopper Gunner is with a Predator Missile at 5 (lucky double kill sometimes) which auto-gives Harriers at 7.. which if not shot down will most likely net you 4 kills on an open level. Without even moving from a spot at 5 kills you can essentially get to 11 without any extra effort. I'd just say find a safe spot to hide and lay down a claymore or something :) I'll usually get 6-10 kills with claymores every game just by putting them at choke points. You can One Man Army for multiple claymores btw :)

What's your GT we can go kick some butt later if ya want.

My ex was OBSESSED with this game. Omg, I mostly remember his back to me playing this for the last 6 years of while we were dating. His name on it was Fenny, a healer I think. He would set the alarm to wake up according to what he had to do for his guild, we missed meetings, dates- if something imp was going on in the game that day. :roll:

Curvy, you're thinking WoW, not MW2. Wow is incredibly addictive, and I know many people who schedule their lives around it. I quit after 4 years, so that I could have Fri/Sat nights free to go out in the real world.

Level 5 Human Ranger

Achievements:

Got below 200lbs

NF Challenge #4 Winner

Current Challenge

Past 1 2 3

MyFitnessPal

Fitocracy

RunKeeper

See, if I went back, I'd want to go back to all my guild friends. Next thing you know, I'm being asked to tank a 5 real quick... then I'm back on a 10 man team... Though if I were to go back, I'd probly go moonkin. Part of me is saying I should go back once Cataclysm comes out. Another part of me is saying I need to hold true to my original goal of no WoW unless the new girlfriend wants to play, since I quit so that I'd get out in the world. A third part of me wonders when I'd play, since I'm doing IRL things in the time I'd have spent playing.

Doing things like working out...

Level 5 Human Ranger

Achievements:

Got below 200lbs

NF Challenge #4 Winner

Current Challenge

Past 1 2 3

MyFitnessPal

Fitocracy

RunKeeper

Yeah, Working Out > WoW.

I really, really, really need to get into this mindset.

Right now, though, WoW is my reward for working out (or doing other things I'd rather not do)

Right now I'm raiding 2-4 nights a week. I try not to log in too early on non-raid nights, or I get sucked into another raid as well. So easy for it to take over your life...

It's true man. I was MMO'ing like a mofo until my computer broke...and I couldn't fix it, so I had to quit Everquest...and I started Nerd Fitness to keep my time occupied. I figured if i was gonna spend ALL of my time on a computer, might as well be building a business with it :)

I'm tempted to jump back in there, but I think this site would take a nose dive if I did, so I'll be holding off until either EQ3 or the new bioware Star Wars MMORPG.

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.