Hearthsinger Embraces Her Inner Rogue

Just so you know, our team, No Disintegrations, won Star Wars Trivia tonight! Wooo!

2nZ9u.jpg

Good run today. Good eatz. And walked almost 12 miles in total. 

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

I mean it certainly is progress. I'd like to get to the point where free day doesn't mean, STUFF YOUR GULLET FOR EVERY MEAL. I'd love if it included one "free" meal and one desert... but I just seem to go off the deep end. Atleast I'm having some sense about not blindly doing it just to do it, but I do recognize that there's room for improvement and perhaps some sort of psychosis behind it.

Like, what am I trying to replace with all that food? I love Paleo food. I really enjoy what I'm eating. It's not like Nutrisystem where the food was crappy. Why do I want french toast and pancakes and all the rest of it? Is it the sugar addiction? I know that's something we were talking about on Leighanne's thread and I'm wondering if it's a bigger issue for me than I thought.

Attempting to persevere!

Doin' my best. Shark week was a given. I really am not enjoying this summer cold thing as well, but! It is what it is.

Yeah yesterday I was laughing cause I was emotional about missing my boyfriend and sick and shark weeky and eating all the things and I was like... I am a meme. Is this what I have become?

Week 2, Day 5-6

LOL. Between typical shark week snack cravings and the sugar that's swimming around in there, my body is ALL haywire. Like, I love cupcakes and all, but damn. They are the devil. Tomorrow it begins. I'll give myself one desert pass at the reunion to be used WELL and other than that I'm going to stick to paleo till I absolutely CAN'T stand it for a period of two weeks at least or longer without breaking. I was on such a good track before and ENJOYING IT. The more I waver, the more fluffy round the middle I get (love that term, Minders!) and the more cravy I am overall.

This whole moderation thing is really an art. I wrote a blog about it in regards to dieting and gaming that's going to go live on Monday. I'm really looking forward to hearing people's responses to it. I've definitely been working on the blog a lot in the last two days since I had a day off and then I called out sick from work cause my voice was awful and I felt so yucky. I wrote my post for Monday, I did some more tweeks with the design (including posting a rehearsal recording of me singing a song called "Nerd Boy" which I thought was pretty appropriate :) ), posted links on some more forums, and worked a bit more on the wording for the store listings. I went ahead and posted the logo I have. When my graphic designer fixes it, I'll use the new one. For now, I need something a bit more polished and professional.

ODDLY ENOUGH, as soon as I gave my blog a more professional face lift, my unique IP views picked up, I got contacted for an interview from a geek news site, and a store contacted me about sending me free fitness stuff to review on the blog for them and promote their store. I also passed a huge milestone. 20k unique IP visits to the site. I asked my readers what to do to celebrate. They said, "run a 20k!" I said, "You're insane... OK!" Sooooo that will happen at some point. That's like... 2.5x the amount that I normally run when I'm going for distance so I'll have to train up to it... Could I be ready to do it in a week? I thought maybe I'd do it at my reunion and get my dad to drive around in the car beside me filming it for me so I could make it into a youtube video. That might not happen cause that's a lot of work and I don't necessarily trust him to pull it off LOL. He's not the most tech savvy person.

The questions is, if I can do 5 miles right now, how hard is it for me to pull off 20k if I'm not worried about speed? I just want to finish without stopping. Could I do it in the next two weeks or does that seem dangerous? I don't want to hurt myself but it seems like an insane and fun challenge. Also... I could die? So... Yeah. High risk, high reward.

But then hey, that's a very roguey type bonus mission to undertake.

Whenever my *ahem* shark week rolls around I want to eat all sugar in sight... if I don't have anything in the house (purposefully I don't these days) I will want loads of carbs.. like toast or cereal. I really really HATE the way it affects me (affects.. effects? stupid grammar).

I've thought on and off that I've had a sugar addiction for awhile. I told my husband one low point that I was going to join Over eaters Annonymous. He laughed at me. What Eilyd mentioned is kind of how I roll... put a little honey in tea and BAM!!! Then I'm eating a chocolate bar, a donut, candy etc. I've gotten better at moderation, but I agree it is an art. Stress or *cough* shark week can often put me over the edge. Associating eating that stuff with my weight ballooning has really helped. Overall I think it is just like you said.. Keep persevering!!

I don't think you would die from running a 20K so soon. You will, however, feel like total crap afterwards. Possibly poop yourself and not be able to walk straight for a couple days, lol. All the results of the 10K that I kind of not really trained for.

Level 2 Ranger

STR 5.5/DEX 0/STA 1/CON 6/WIS 7/CHA 6

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everybody would do it.

In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!

Current Challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37240-the-turbo-tortoise-project-continues/

Feeling like crap and not being able to walk straight is the best part of pushing yourself beyond your limits! They pass soon enough and you remember the highs a lot more than the lows. 

Although maybe pooping yourself would cement that memory in there...

You are doing a great job, even on the food stuff it seems; don't get discouraged. You have made good workout habits and are working towards good eating habits as well. Soon enough you will go back to being mindless but in the opposite way where you automatically reach for the broccoli instead of the donuts. 

Level 1 Shadowtouched Aasimar

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1.5 | CON 2.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 4

Challenge : Current 0   Battle Log : "Stairs are the Devil!"

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.†- The Gunslinger

Congrats on your 20k views, that's fantastic!  I remember when you were just starting your blog, so what a fab milestone to reach so quickly :)

On the 20k front, I would personally advise caution based on my experience.  A few months ago, having run 10k a number of times, one day I decided to push to 13k and was quite ill that evening, even though I'd gone very slowly.  At long distances I think you're more likely to pick up an injury too, especially if it's more than double what you've ever done.

My suggestion would be to do 20k broken down to e.g. 2 x 10k or say even 4 x 5k where you set a new PB on time on one leg of the 5k.

Eirlys - Long Time Wood Fairy Druid

Current Challenge: S4 (Sleep, Sugar, Spending, Son)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Done is better than perfect

-- Facebook

Feeling like crap and not being able to walk straight is the best part of pushing yourself beyond your limits! They pass soon enough and you remember the highs a lot more than the lows. 

Although maybe pooping yourself would cement that memory in there...

You are doing a great job, even on the food stuff it seems; don't get discouraged. You have made good workout habits and are working towards good eating habits as well. Soon enough you will go back to being mindless but in the opposite way where you automatically reach for the broccoli instead of the donuts. 

Whenever my *ahem* shark week rolls around I want to eat all sugar in sight... if I don't have anything in the house (purposefully I don't these days) I will want loads of carbs.. like toast or cereal. I really really HATE the way it affects me (affects.. effects? stupid grammar).

I've thought on and off that I've had a sugar addiction for awhile. I told my husband one low point that I was going to join Over eaters Annonymous. He laughed at me. What Eilyd mentioned is kind of how I roll... put a little honey in tea and BAM!!! Then I'm eating a chocolate bar, a donut, candy etc. I've gotten better at moderation, but I agree it is an art. Stress or *cough* shark week can often put me over the edge. Associating eating that stuff with my weight ballooning has really helped. Overall I think it is just like you said.. Keep persevering!!

I don't think you would die from running a 20K so soon. You will, however, feel like total crap afterwards. Possibly poop yourself and not be able to walk straight for a couple days, lol. All the results of the 10K that I kind of not really trained for.

Congrats on your 20k views, that's fantastic!  I remember when you were just starting your blog, so what a fab milestone to reach so quickly :)

On the 20k front, I would personally advise caution based on my experience.  A few months ago, having run 10k a number of times, one day I decided to push to 13k and was quite ill that evening, even though I'd gone very slowly.  At long distances I think you're more likely to pick up an injury too, especially if it's more than double what you've ever done.

My suggestion would be to do 20k broken down to e.g. 2 x 10k or say even 4 x 5k where you set a new PB on time on one leg of the 5k.

I like kevralyn's suggestion about the 20k is it worth an injury and not being able to train for a while? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

All this makes a lot of sense. 

That's why:

A. My dad is going with me and he was a serious runner. I told him he makes the call as to whether conditions are unsafe or if I need to be stopped. LOL He'll have water for me. I definitely balked at the idea of just running it on my own. 

B. I'm doing it on vacation so I have built in recovery time.

C. I've been working myself up to higher distances throughout this week. 

D. While I'd like to complete it without stopping jogging/running. IF I have to walk to finish it, I will. The important thing is the challenge and I promise you all and myself, I won't do anything stupid. 

E. I'll be doing my regular runs throughout the week of vacation while I'm there so I can acclimate myself to the terrain and the temperature and all that.

In other news. Yesterday I did a great run. Got halfway through and discovered I wasn't wearing my fitbit and I literally screamed "CURSES!" as I ran through the graveyard where I do my loops. The mourners were not impressed. WHOOPS.

Did my strength circuit this morning despite wanting to... well. Not. I tricked myself into it by letting the Penny Arcade webseries play while I did it. 4 circuits through. I forgot to time my planks. I just counted 30 slow breaths. I'm assuming I stayed in them around a minute to a minute 10 like normal. 

Food is going ok. Cravings are going crazy. I'm just eating A LOT. I probably am gaining weight but right now as long as I'm eating the right things, I'm ok with it. I just need to get this sugar shit under wraps. Right now I'm not eating any fruit to try and let it pass. 

I posted an entry about my 20k challenge and an entry about "moderation" on Project Reroll this week. Have no idea what I'm going to write about next Maybe working out on vacation? Since that's what I'll be doing when it comes out. Who knows. I'll probably write it on the plane. 

I have a meeting with a friend who wants to talk about the blog. I don't have more details about it. It could develop into something. I might be them just pumping me for information for a project of their own vampirism style. We'll see. I don't mind helping this person out if it is that. He gave me my first part in a play in college :) 

If you read my post about moderation, you'll learn about my realization that I'm afraid of video games or really afraid of playing them to the extent that I did when I was at my unhealthiest. 

SO. I've made it my mission to try to integrate them back into my life in a healthier way. I have managed to do that with Skyrim a bit over the last week. I also went out and did a social thing (the star wars trivia contest) with my friends so those are two areas that, while aren't official goals in this challenge, I felt were things that I needed to change in my current life. I feel like I'm hiding in my shame hole and working out, but not really living out in the world very much. I don't know. Hopefully this will all continue to get better. So far I haven't missed a workout but I have successfully added those fun things back AND managed to stay on track with work and my blog. Hopefully that continues.

Really missing the boyfriend. Like a lot. I may have been in fetal position hugging the reindeer he gave me when I was in the hospital. Not that I want his job to fail, but if his company doesn't get enough people for the summer program (which looks fairly likely), he may be coming back to NYC early. I don't want that to happen cause I know he'll be sad but we both were like, BONUS: Cuddles. But yeah. Right now. It's the pits.

Urg. LIFE! WHY YOU SO HARD.

Nose to the grindstone.

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

"All the world is full of suffering. It is also full of overcoming." Helen Keller

It seems like hell right now, but if you persevere you will achieve your goals. Also, you will see your boyfriend again. Maybe sooner rather than later! yay!... but I know mixed emotions I guess. 

You can do iiiiit!!!

Level 2 Ranger

STR 5.5/DEX 0/STA 1/CON 6/WIS 7/CHA 6

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everybody would do it.

In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!

Current Challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/37240-the-turbo-tortoise-project-continues/

Update!

Sorry I've been out of the loop. I've been on vacation with family and we have internet here but no phone service and everything is shoddy, plus we've been busy with family stuff.

LAST WEEK!

3/3 cardio sessions (all running) and 2/2 beginner bodyweight strength circuits.

6/7 days of Paleo/Primal (I didn't weigh since I don't have a scale here but I'm pretty sure I've put on some weight the way I've been eating. I've been eating the right stuff but LOTS of it).

Not sure how many miles I walked total, but it was over 42 since I hit my minimum distance for every day spot on and overshot it on a few other days. Good there.

Need to work more on my "store" for the shop. Basically nothing got done for that this week but a few more conversations on how to format it.

THIS WEEK!

2/3 Cardio sessions so far. Strength planned for tomorrow.

3/7 Paleo days.

Again, I've hit my numbers every day and surpassed them on some as far as distance. It's been hard hard because this house is in the middle of nowhere and on the side of a cliff. It's really hard to just go for a walk when I have free time because I have to coordinate with someone to take me down in a car on this treacherous road (through beautiful misty mountains) and then pick me up. Of course we have no phone service so the planning is always loose and annoying, but I've made it work thus far.

Talking to my mom (a lawyer) about those aspects of my store this week, which is nice cause we can do it in person at the reunion.

Huge Achievement Unlocked:

Today I ran my first 20k in honor of the 20k (almost 30k now!) views on http://www.projectreroll.blogspot.com. My dad was tasked with filming it and making sure that I didn't die out there in the wilds of North Carolina. I didn't die. My goal was to try do it without stopping (but I knew that probably wouldn't happen and I promised that if I felt an injury starting I would walk because I didn't want to interrupt my overall training attempting the impossible) and under 3 hours. First 6 miles were pretty good but then I figured out that we had calculated the route long halfway through and had to do another loop and that pretty much threw off my rhythm because I had given myself mental markers to "make it" to certain points before allowing myself to stop and alternate 2 minutes walking with 5 minutes of running. It just kinda went to shit after a while because I was in pain and feeling dehydrated. I got water from dad around mile 10 but by then my muscles were pretty stiff and all the soreness/stitches were pretty apparent. I DID finish in 2h56m. I thought I was going to black out at the end. I sort of came home and just laid on the floor for a while. I had to sit in the shower because every time I tried to stand my body wanted to black out. So got myself clean and into bed for a few hours.

Now I'm up and about and feeling alright about everything. I mean it's practically a half marathon and I haven't trained NEARLY enough for that sort of thing so the fact that I finished at all is pretty awesome considering that last year at this same reunion I looked like this:

uhaza7u9.jpg

And now I've lost 100 lbs and my physical life is completely different.

So I'm going to call it a win and once I get home I'll edit the video together and share it with you all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

Update!

Sorry I've been out of the loop. I've been on vacation with family and we have internet here but no phone service and everything is shoddy, plus we've been busy with family stuff.

LAST WEEK!

3/3 cardio sessions (all running) and 2/2 beginner bodyweight strength circuits.

6/7 days of Paleo/Primal (I didn't weigh since I don't have a scale here but I'm pretty sure I've put on some weight the way I've been eating. I've been eating the right stuff but LOTS of it).

Not sure how many miles I walked total, but it was over 42 since I hit my minimum distance for every day spot on and overshot it on a few other days. Good there.

Need to work more on my "store" for the shop. Basically nothing got done for that this week but a few more conversations on how to format it.

THIS WEEK!

2/3 Cardio sessions so far. Strength planned for tomorrow.

3/7 Paleo days.

Again, I've hit my numbers every day and surpassed them on some as far as distance. It's been hard hard because this house is in the middle of nowhere and on the side of a cliff. It's really hard to just go for a walk when I have free time because I have to coordinate with someone to take me down in a car on this treacherous road (through beautiful misty mountains) and then pick me up. Of course we have no phone service so the planning is always loose and annoying, but I've made it work thus far.

Talking to my mom (a lawyer) about those aspects of my store this week, which is nice cause we can do it in person at the reunion.

Huge Achievement Unlocked:

Today I ran my first 20k in honor of the 20k (almost 30k now!) views on http://www.projectreroll.blogspot.com. My dad was tasked with filming it and making sure that I didn't die out there in the wilds of North Carolina. I didn't die. My goal was to try do it without stopping (but I knew that probably wouldn't happen and I promised that if I felt an injury starting I would walk because I didn't want to interrupt my overall training attempting the impossible) and under 3 hours. First 6 miles were pretty good but then I figured out that we had calculated the route long halfway through and had to do another loop and that pretty much threw off my rhythm because I had given myself mental markers to "make it" to certain points before allowing myself to stop and alternate 2 minutes walking with 5 minutes of running. It just kinda went to shit after a while because I was in pain and feeling dehydrated. I got water from dad around mile 10 but by then my muscles were pretty stiff and all the soreness/stitches were pretty apparent. I DID finish in 2h56m. I thought I was going to black out at the end. I sort of came home and just laid on the floor for a while. I had to sit in the shower because every time I tried to stand my body wanted to black out. So got myself clean and into bed for a few hours.

Now I'm up and about and feeling alright about everything. I mean it's practically a half marathon and I haven't trained NEARLY enough for that sort of thing so the fact that I finished at all is pretty awesome considering that last year at this same reunion I looked like this:

uhaza7u9.jpg

And now I've lost 100 lbs and my physical life is completely different.

So I'm going to call it a win and once I get home I'll edit the video together and share it with you all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You are AMAZING!!! Wow, I can't imagine doing 20k especially under 3hrs :o I'm so impressed!! You've come so far :) inspiring

Yahoo Hearthsinger! You are AWESOME!

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

Aaaaaah waddup for an epic dose of INSPIRATION!     Amazing post girlfriend.    Looking at where you've been to where you are is absolutely amazing.   A YEAR.   You've stuck through it, ups and downs, for a year and the changes and postive impacts it has had on your life are totally obvious to see!     So awesome.   I cannot fathom doing that run.   I told myself "I will never run more than 5k" and you just rocked that thing.   Way to go.    And way to go with the plan to listen to your body and not push past the point of sanity.

Wow, wow, wow!

Just.  Zee Epic Winz.

PS.   I HEAR ya on the gaming thing.   After years of not gaming at all, I have hopped into Defiance (nerve wracking because MMO's are dangerous for me).   I am finding that while I crave it, and sometimes I am all, OMG NEED TO PLAY.   That so far, it comes only as a 'AFTER I do my run, workout, whatever else.'.    It's my fill in activity, not my fill around.   So there is hope!

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Last week was killer.

I did 3/3 cardio and 2/2 strength workouts. I almost missed the second strength one, but last night I realized while I was at my friend's house that I'd forgotten it. We were watching Hercules. I asked them if they minded me doing a strength circuit while we watched and they said go for it, so I got it in LOL. I mean yeah, maybe that's weird but these particular friends are like family so they don't care. They're supportive. I was done and ready to hang by the time the rest of our friends showed up. 

I did 6/7 Primal eating days. 

I did 55/42 miles of walking

Chatted with my mom (a lawyer) about what she thinks is my "legal" responsibility to people if I take up life coaching and charge for it. It was good to get a new perspective. Talked to some fans about what they'd be willing to pay if anything and what they'd like to see as resources on the site. Some of it would be a lot to launch in the next two weeks, but it's definitely good feedback for planning in the future. Got all my final image files from my graphic designer so I should be pretty much set to sell shirts and such!

Here's hoping this week is as productive! I just posted my first Project Reroll vlog about the 20k run after editing the footage my dad took. I think I only sustained a toe injury. It's been sore. IT's very white around the nail bed. I'm not sure how it went down. I didn't feel it during the 20k. I only started feeling it 2 days later after I did a short run. I wanted to run this morning but it hurt really bad so I decided I shouldn't since I'll be on my feet all day at work. I'll see how I am when I get home and maybe get out then or go to the gym and bike or something so there won't be so much weight on it. Ugh. I was warned lol.

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

Grats on another wonderful week Hearthsinger!   All that accomplished after a 20k to boot?

(In best Garth voice)

"We're not worthy!  We're not worthy!" 

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Doing a strength circuit while watching Hercules seems appropriate :)

Looks like you had a cracking week hitting all those targets too - well done!

Hope your toe heals up quickly - and good luck for week 5!! :)

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

-- Facebook

Thanks so much to everyone for all the celebratory support on my 20k! I've been trying to hit the ground "running" hah! It's been so hot. Today I thought I would die on my run, but I just ran as hard as I could for about 2.5 miles and then run/walked as I could for the remaining 3 miles. The sun was trying to murder me for sure on this one. I also had delayed onset soreness from the previous day's squats.

Food was pretty good all day, but I did indulge in some icecream. According to my "Primal" plan though, a little is ok as long as I ate paleo everything else, which I did, so I'm still scoring this ok and I'm pleased that I didn't just go "fuck it. It's a holiday. I'm eating crap." I was, dare I say, responsible while remaining celebratory.

Gotta do more strength training tomorrow and stay on track with food. Might have to stop by the store for some groceries. I'm making Paleo Chai Sweet Potato muffins for a party on Saturday and I want to make sure I have all the ingredients so when my friends come over to cook, we can get right to it. 

Toe still looks weird, but feels fine and I'm back to running/walking comfortably. :)

Making some final changes to my "Store" stuff and then should be launching it within the next week!

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

"Making some final changes to my "Store" stuff and then should be launching it within the next week!"

Very exciting! :)  And well done on getting out & about in the sun.  Gotta be better than the driving rain? :)

Enjoy the weekend!

-- Facebook

Thanks Kevralyn! It's definitely better than that for sure. If it's not one thing it's another!

Tomorrow is BBQ day! Archery, swimming, and food with friends. I made Sweet Potato Chai muffins with crystalized honey on top to share with everyone. Totally paleo! Hopefully everyone likes them because they were a bitch to make. LOL

2xySR.jpg

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines