Who's Next, Doctor?

Nanako, to be honest, when I have kids one day they'll probably be watching old TV shows and movies off of Netflix for good, fictional role models.

Sacculina, but Emma Watson is so talented, and smart (and in all honestly, extremely attractive). And not every Doctor has gotten younger, a few in earlier years got a little older. Plus you can't keep getting younger, they'd just be babies at some point. I agree on John Hurt, I think he's an old forgotten Doctor. Maybe a time-locked doctor or something. Other than Emma Watson and maybe, just maybe Colin Morgan, I would like someone pretty new, also.

True tech, I'm pretty sure that John Hurt is an old Doctor. Why else would 11 recognize him? 

Cruella, I like the idea of a gruff doctor, but I think Hugh Laurie is too famous/too old. The oldest I'd really like would be 40s and Hugh Laurie has to be older than that.

[*]Human Adventurer working on being a Monk

[*]STR: 2, DEX: 2, STA: 1, CON: 3, WIS: 4, CHA: 3

Well having grown up with the Doctor, in all incarnations, I  personally want an older amalgam of Tennant and Davidson. But I have

no clue who could do that.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

I keep seeing Ben Whishaw thrown around as a possibility as well.

I'd love for it to be someone older, but I think that Hugh Laurie is too iconic. Not that he couldn't give it a good turn, but every time he did something British it would just feel like an odd throwback to Jeeves and Wooster to me.

Fox's blog!

Current Challenge

Wandering Bard Changeling - Ranger - Level 4

STR 4 - DEX 4 - STA 6 - CON 4 - WIS 7 - CHA 5

A Year from now, you'll wish you had started today. ~Karen Lamb