Making Faces!

Y'all would be so proud...

I bought red (!!) lipstick. I actually tried it on in Ulta and it's more of a lip stain (which works for me), and then it was awkward because I was trying to rub off this epic red lipstick. But anyway, I also bought some primer for my eyes (sample size of Urban Decay eye potion). Currently trying a brown/gold shimmery look today and we'll see how it holds up.

• Like 1

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Posted ImagePosted ImageI did myself up today... practicing the sparkly

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

thanks Jo.... means a lot coming from you

I just wanted to feel pretty today... it mostly worked

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I think it all worked! xD

I know I LOOKED pretty... I wanted to FEEL pretty... 

I feel mostly blah 

Spoiler

When I feel blah, I watch "Wolf Children Ame and Yuki".  It's so cute and sweet and makes me cry and then I feel all the warm fuzzies.

Level 3 Human Assassin

STR 6 - DEX 2.25 - STA 4.5 - CON 5.5 - WIS 6 - CHA 6

Introduction

Previous Battle Log     Current Battle Log

First Challenge     Previous Challenge     Current Challenge

Holiday Mini-Challenge

日本語 PvP

What do we say to the god of failure?  NOT TODAY.

thanks Jo.... means a lot coming from you

I just wanted to feel pretty today... it mostly worked

mostly is pretty good.

I think it looks great! If you look at your first eye liner attemps- what's that 1 month in maybe?  look at how much smoother it is!!! It's great!  Vast difference and it definitely looks like A THING that you totally did with some posh. Love it. :)

Christmas challenge

I'm wanting to do some glitter. I don't know how- but I want it. I currently posses gold and black (two indvidual) colors of glitter... my intent is to use one or both.   Or have a magical unicorn pony explosion and throw all the glitter in the air and run through it like a crop dusted fart holding my breath and hoping some of it sticks.

Seems legit.

I used to wear makeup... EVERY DAY (I actually was a mary kay lady.... <shudder>)

and I am trying to do the makeup thing without it being a mary kay lady makeup look... (500 layers/steps <shudder>)

I like the unicorn pony explosion

Spoiler

baby steps- it takes time and practice to avoid that I'm wearing plaster that supposed to look like make up look.

Plus- make up has come a long way (I have a picture somewhere of my first childhood make up attempt- it's amusing needless to say)

Um- picked up at Ulta the other day- while I was Christmas shopping for cologne..

All NYX products- spent 17$ I think

Matte Lipstick in Alabama

> almost a berry red- not to heavy on the berry though- just leans toward that warmer side. love it- long lasting- good pigmintation- formula application is unknown to me- my lips are trashed right now- seems smooth enough but - really it's anyone's guess. I like it though for right now.

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors- their generic lipstick- black tube.

LSS561- Violet Ray.  

> Berry colored- most smack in the middle of PURPLE- but I like it- makes me eyes pop- I have about 6-8 of these forumla- I clearly like them- I like the pigmentation.

Two Jumbo Pencils- 

I'll post colors later- one is a cranburry color- kind of a purply fuscia color- really like it.

Bronze color.

used as a base yesterday and today- I loved what happened yesterday- today is good too.

I did two totally different looks- and still really liked it.

I picked up their pressed blush in PINCHED.... supposed to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm blush.

I actually really like it- I've been struggling to find a daily wearable shade- half are two light- the other half are to much stage make up.

pinched- like it- good application- good color. very happy. 

:D

maybe pictures later- not right now though.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR Practice christmas face for a party tonight though because of the mustard colored sweater and my light yellow-ishly-beige "White" walls, my phone camera was like WHAT'S UP I HEARD YOU LIKE GREEN LET'S TINT THIS MOFO!

But... I don't...

*sigh* VSCO filters to the rescue...ish...

11487186605_cca4cc75dd.jpg

Ok, my normal foundation routine (lotion, bobbi brown liquid foundation, powder, with corrector and concealer below the eyes to get rid of circles.

Tarte Skinny Smolder  EYES in azurite green

MAC eyeshadow (gold, and a "soba" sweep under the ridge to accent)

accented under eye brows with Benefit's "Watt's Up!" highlighter

mascara is They're Real from Sephora

Lipstick/liner is Red Velvet by Besame.

and like a filter because my phone is a bitch and wanted to recreate Wicked with my face. I may get a better image at the party later.

Hipster...

11487185895_d185d769ea.jpg

wat r u doing hipster...

11487203054_a57f93cc1d.jpg

hipster, staaaahp!

11487184175_5c5af93b71.jpg

Texas Mom of Boys, Druid Chick

I should have specified, Tarte SmolderEYES is a liner :) It's a creamy pencil, slimmer than some I've used in the past. As creamy as it is, it dries well and stays put pretty well. My mom actually bought it but didn't like how it looked. My mom, buying GREEN eye liner. Mind blown. But ofcourse I'm all over that and happily took it off her hands. (Surprise, she had bought a set and only kept the gray and the bronze one. Kudos to mom for not-plain-black-eyeliner once in a while.)

1656.jpg

Texas Mom of Boys, Druid Chick

no worries- I was skimming in a location I wasn't supposed to be anyway- so I may have glossed over it- tarte isn't a brand i'm wildly familiar with either.

either way- looks super fabulous.

I've been using the Rimmel smolder ones- ULTRA soft- have to set with pencil- great staying power though. makes me happy for a cheap brand that sets and blends so nicely!

There wee no Christmas/holiday parties for makeup

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

Spoiler

Question ladies:

Eyelid primer: yay or nay?

If yay, what's you're favorite?

I bought a sample bottle of the Urban Decay potion stuff from Ulta (I think it was mentioned somewhere here in an earlier post). I tend to have oily skin and oily eyelids, so I use it for sure when I'm doing eyeshadow. In fact, because I'm also very fair skinny my eyelids tend to look kind of pink-purplish and that annoys me. So today I put the eyelid primer on and no shadow or anything just to take some of that purple hue out of my lids.

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Question ladies:

Eyelid primer: yay or nay?

If yay, what's you're favorite?

I don't do eyeshadow with out some sort of primer or base.

I've tried a few- right now I'm kind of stuck on the mabelline tattoo pots- they are like MAC paint pots- they work better than any of the eye lid primers I've ever used.

Mariah- how did you like the UDPP?  I saw it was on sale- the travel size I think for 10 bucks. I was seriously tempted but I passed.