Z fighter joining the Rebellion!

MissLace's introduction!

videl_cosplay_chibi__by_madamelace-d67m1

Hello fellow nerdy rebels, I am Lacey or MissLace and it's great to be on these forums. I have been reading the articles and have been working on bettering myself for about a year now. Health wise I can't say I have gotten very far. I would stick to a good routine for a few weeks only to fall back into my usual routine the following few weeks! This lead me nowhere with my health, but my life in general has improved. To quickly sum it up after high school I had no idea where to go or what to do, and was unemployed for a long while. Now I am employed and am starting to plan and take control of my life all starting with the 6-week challenges! I put a link in my signature for the current challenge.

Nerdy things!

Now that we have gotten all that out of the way I'll tell you more about myself as a whole rather than where I am currently. Some of my hobbies include: Watching Anime and some T.V shows-(Gurren Lagann/s-CRY-ed/ Dragon Ball Z/Puella Magi Madoka Magica/WitchBlade/Dexter/Heroes),Playing Games-(Street Fighter 4AE/Skull Girls/ Eternal Sonata/Yu-Gi-Oh! Card game), Reading comics/manga/novels-(WitchBlade/Lady Mechanika/Huntress/DearS/Leviathan/Forgotten Realms), D&D(Have played a number of campaigns but they only lasted for 3 levels. Trying to find a longer lasting campaign) , and Drawing! (lots of it!)

Z fighter?!

When I was younger I loved watching anime when I finally got to watch t.v at the age of 8 became addicted to the show Dragon Ball Z! Even now when I work out my clothes resemble that of Videl from Dragon Ball Z! Although she was never an actual Z fighter when I was younger I found her to be pretty awesome. So much so I even dress as her when I work out! xD

Where I have been what I do and where I hope to go!

When I was younger my family moved around a lot. About every three years. It made it hard for me to make friends when I knew I was just going to lose them soon after just as I always had. My family didn't have a lot of money so we never had cable of any kind until I was about 8 years old. Soon After we also ended up getting an N64(I think we had an NES when I was really young, but sadly it got lost a move). Anyway after I was introduced to these things I was glued to the T.V all the time. Playing games watching my favorite shows. These became things that were familiar to me no matter where I went and the characters I played as and watched always stayed with me unlike any of the friends I made in school. This caused me to become slightly isolated, and begin a very unhealthy and static life style.

Once I hit high school I found friends as nerdy as me who I could share my love for these things with. While none of us were really healthy they were still a great influence on me and I was able to open up more. I did do a lot more with them then I ever would have done on my own. Lots of walking some paint balling and even pushed me to start drawing. Even now after high school we try to stay in touch. While that itself wasn't a healthy life style either, filled with all night marathons of anime, and games filled with snacks and slushies from the nearby 7-11 it still played a huge part in the confidence I have to form a better life for myself.

Currently I'm just trying to get healthier. Lose some weight, get stronger and feel better about myself all around. Hence why I am a Level 1 Adventurer. Currently my routine consists of walking, dance central, yoga and the level one rookie workout.

My plans are to become a mix of druid and monk. I wish to learn a form of martial arts, but am still researching which I would most like to learn. Although I don't have very many options for classes here I will probably have to look at that first, haha. I want to lose weight so I can cosplay without worry, feel better about myself, and of course to become a better, healthier, and strong me :)

Current Stats:

weight - 196lbs

measurements:

waist - 37"

Bust - 45"

Hips - 42"

Thigh - 27.5

Upper Arm - 17.5

Thanks for reading and feel free to say hi! :)

Level:2

Magical Girl Adventurer

Current Challenge: July 29th-Sept 8th

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34599-misslaces-quest-to-lvl-2/#entry628514

STR:6|DEX:3|STA:6|CON:3| WIS:7|CHA:8

"No matter how far you are down the wrong road, turn back."-turkesh proverb

Aww thank you and thanks again for the lovely steakcakes...probably better for me than cupcakes x3 Not sure about the rainbow sprinkles though >.>

Level:2

Magical Girl Adventurer

Current Challenge: July 29th-Sept 8th

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/34599-misslaces-quest-to-lvl-2/#entry628514

STR:6|DEX:3|STA:6|CON:3| WIS:7|CHA:8

"No matter how far you are down the wrong road, turn back."-turkesh proverb