FYI - New Challenge Forums will be live tomorrow ×

Well here it goes, I am about to embark on my first six week challenge. I think with the other changes that are going on in my life right now, it is time to actually commit to a challenge. My goals are as follows.

1. Complete the six week Triathlon training from http://www.trifuel.com/training/triathlon-training/triathlon-training-program-for-beginners#.Uav9oW_n-M8  (3 STA, 2 CON)

2. Follow whole30 for the six weeks (5 CON)

3. Weigh myself on 6/3 and don't step foot on the scale again until 7/14. This way I am not driven by the scale, but rather how I am feeling as a result of the lifestyle changes. (2 WIS)

4. Apply for college graduation. (3 WIS)

My intention is to eventually work my way towards being a scout and participating in my first full Tri. But seeing as how I am starting this feat now, it looks like I won't be able to participate in my first organized one until next spring. But until I am able to do that, I am looking forward to starting on this road to better health as an adventurer.

Cheers :onthego: 

Dimpley

Level 1 Human Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 0  STA:1  CON: 4 WIS: 4  CHA:4

So, it's going a hell of a lot better on the bike than I thought it would. I also seem to be doing fairly well on the walking/running portion of it. I have never really had a problem with the swimming portion of it. The biggest issue today is my ankle is feeling stiff and tight after the workout today. I think more water is in order. On the plus side, I went into my new job that I start next Monday to do paperwork and they are paying me $.50 more than they originally told me, so that makes me happy. This paleo thing really isn't bad except for the fact that I really still prefer creamer in my coffee over coconut milk. But other than that it is going well. Tomorrow will be a test since we will have cupcakes, muffins and punch for the graduation party at work. But I will do great.

Dimpley

Level 1 Human Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 0  STA:1  CON: 4 WIS: 4  CHA:4

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines