Smurray coming back into the fold

smurray

Fantastic! You really knocked it out of the park on this challenge and learned things that will help you continue to be successful. WAY TO GO!

Thank you very much.

Great job this challenge!  10lbs is amazing progress!  And that jiffy pop alternative is brilliant.  I'm totally stealing that idea for our backyard campfires.

I'm so impressed with your challenge - you had some really aggressive goals and nailed it.  Can't wait to see what you do next challenge!  Good luck on your test next week.   :)

Thanks.  I think the 10lbs challenge will be a constant for a few more challenges.  The popcorn was 1 cup of un-popped in a 9x 12 pan.  I was pretty excited that I was able to do that much over the fire.

great job on the challenge! WOOOHOOO to loosing 10lbs! That popcorn looks amazing btw.  I love popcorn....mmmmmmmm.....

I hope you kick butt on your test next week! I know you can do it!! Let us know how you end up doing??

Thanks.  I will let you know the results next week.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

10lbs! Way t0 go. I really liked the creative goal you set this challenge too. Really unique. See you next challenge.

Thanks.  I have another creative goal lined up for this next challenge.  Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else's challenges in a few days,

Challenges:

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.

BTW!  How did the test go?  Hopefully that's one thing checked off your list.   :)

Yes, the test has been checked off the list.  It is nice to hear from the advisor that your score helps in bringing up the class average. :)  One more prereq  class to go and it is MBA full steam ahead.  Thank you all for the support.

Challenges:

If anyone hasn't noticed, we have a new format to challenges.  http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

I am going have to re think my goals for this next one before I can post.  let me know if anybody starts up the new team on the accountabuddies sheet before I do.

Challenges:

Yes, the test has been checked off the list.  It is nice to hear from the advisor that your score helps in bringing up the class average. :)  One more prereq  class to go and it is MBA full steam ahead.  Thank you all for the support.

CONGRATS!!  That is an awesome compliment.  Way to go!

If anyone hasn't noticed, we have a new format to challenges.  http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

I am going have to re think my goals for this next one before I can post.  let me know if anybody starts up the new team on the accountabuddies sheet before I do.

I saw your name on the spreadsheet, so I just signed up under you.  I'm working on my goals now (have a rough idea based on the new format) but realized I practically stole your challenge title.  Sorry 'bout that!  It's a good one, though.  :)

FluffyRin  --  Ranger (Level 4)

STR 4 | DEX 3 | STA 4.5 | CON 10 | WIS 10 | CHA 6

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, Current

CONGRATS!!  That is an awesome compliment.  Way to go!

I saw your name on the spreadsheet, so I just signed up under you.  I'm working on my goals now (have a rough idea based on the new format) but realized I practically stole your challenge title.  Sorry 'bout that!  It's a good one, though.   :)

You are more than welcome to use the title.  I know that I am not the only one traveling that quest.  The format did help we to weed out goals so I can focus a little better.  The challenge was to find the quest to encompass all my goals.

Great job on the GMAT!! That's awesome!! Are you excited about getting your MBA started??

I think I am getting a little more anxious than excited.  This time I will have school, a job, and a family all at the same time.  Fortunately, the program is set up to take one class at a time every 8 weeks and I will finish in 24 months.  I also have 2 or 3 other coworkers in the program at the same time, so that will help with setting up an accountability group.

Challenges:

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines