Ice starts anew.

Ice looked ahead of her with trepidation, she had been off the battle field for so long she forgot how challenging it could be. Having finished her training at the college (at least for now) she knew it was time to get her body back into fighting shape. She wasn't sure when it happened, but it was very clear now that she was in no condition to help in the battle without first training her body to match her mind. She set off in the night to begin she wouldn't return to camp until she was satisfied that she could help win the war. 

Hello!! So I've been out of touch for awhile, I haven't attempted a challenge since last year some time, but now that I'm done with college I'm ready to get back into shape and kick myself into gear. Oh and kick butt at this challenge! 

Goals:

Health:

1. Work out 4 days a week for (a minimum of) 30 minutes, increasing that time by 5 minutes each week to end at 60 minutes.

2. Be able to run 1 mile without stopping. I can't run at all right now so this one will be the hardest I think. 

3. Increase amount of fruits and vegetables eaten each day by adding one new item a week.

Life:

1. Find a job!!!!! I just graduated and am still trying to find a job, I'm only working part-time right now and that has got to stop!

So there we have it. I'll be updating as much as I can. Since I only work part time I suppose I should have time to do that  :nevreness:

I'm looking forward to this challenge! Good luck to everyone!

Hopefully you won't have time to update as often as you like when you find that job!

For your running goal, I'd really recommend the C25K program (there's a website and app) - it's a great way to ease into it, and if you stay on top of the program then it really works.  Or there are other forms of it that focus on running just one mile or other goals.  I found it helpful to have the prescribed program instead of having to figure it out myself.  

Good luck!  

Lvl 1, Human Ranger

STR - 2

DEX - 2

STA - 2

CON - 2

WIS - 4

CHA - 3

First 6 week challenge

Week one has gone very well for me! I went to the gym 3 days this week, and did 2 days of yard work. I did 30, 60 and 40 minutes at the gym respectively. I had some watermelon and grapes but no new veggies, just what I normally eat. As for the job search I have a new lead, it would involve moving to Spokane if I get it, but it might be my best shot. 

Next week I'm going to start on the treadmill and work my way up to running again. 

See you then!

Sounds like a great week!  Good workouts and always great job-wise to see something on the horizon instead of nothing.  

For your veggies, maybe make a list of potential additions now, so when you go to the store you just grab anything off the list and don't have to think about it?  If you want suggestions, I'm sure many of us can oblige.  

Good luck with your second week, keep it up!  

Lvl 1, Human Ranger

STR - 2

DEX - 2

STA - 2

CON - 2

WIS - 4

CHA - 3

First 6 week challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines