lately, i have been compelled to work with my hands. this results from a combination of factors - living in a house with garages, sheds and a backyard, etc. the next quest i intend to embark upon is that of gardening/landscaping. to be specific, i would like to plant some ground cover over some spots in my yard that are bare due to their location in the shade and out of the sunlight.

would any of you rebels be able to give me advice on how to excel at this task? what resources would you be able to refer to me?

Hans BraggartSideshow Freak AssassinSTR 8 | DEX 3 | STA 8 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 3You should check out my press kit here - http://goo.gl/1PA5W

well well hallo mr hansbraggart!  How the heck are you?

re: ground cover - go to a super duper landscaping place - garden store.  NOT Lowe's or Home Depot.  Find out what thrives or survives in your area - do you need drought resistant?  Do you need something for shade?  for sun?  Do you want super fast growing or slow?  Do you need prickly?  (keeps dogs, etc. out)  Do you want flowering?  How much maintenance are you willing to do?  For example Ivy grows like crazy and you'll have to trim it constantly but it's really pretty. 

They will help you pick things out for your specific needs. 

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

thanks, beh-beh! i would not have thought of doing something like that.

i recently acquired a lot of yard tools (three shovels, two rakes, a sledgehammer for working out, a pitchfork and a hoe-type death instrument) for 50 bucks, thanks to craigslist, and i am just ITCHING to try some of them out! when i considered that i have some spots in the yard that could use cover, i put two and two together.

Hans BraggartSideshow Freak AssassinSTR 8 | DEX 3 | STA 8 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 3You should check out my press kit here - http://goo.gl/1PA5W

That sound both primal and manly.

Well done Grok

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.