futureBEAST's Road to Victory (1st 6WC)

Hey y'all. This is my first challenge, and it's going to be a major milestone in my life. You see, I have muscle dystrophy. Nemaline myopathy to be specific. Many people do not live very long with the condition I have. But me, I am super blessed... I have it very mild. It affects my life in big ways, such as: walking, raising my arms above my head, weak facial muscles, instability of my shoulder girdle.. etc. But FORGET ALL THAT! I have the power to defeat anything thrown my way.. "a calm ocean never created a skilled sailor". I am currently 19 years old, and live in Southeast, Michigan (Metro Detroit). I love being outdoors and doing a lot such as: backpacking, camping, hunting, fishing, riding things with big motors :onthego: . I seriously love my life, I get better and better everyday and I have FUN with my life. I have a big social life and do many many things with all kinds of people. I'm ready to transform my body from broken.. to powerful, graceful, fast and vibrant. I'm going to light up the room when I walk in. So let's get to my goals shall we??? :rolleyes-new:

futureBEAST's 6 Week Challenge

6'2 --- 170 lbs.

GOAL 1: Eat a 80% clean diet. I will be consuming mostly vegetables, eggs, lean meats and fish, nuts, fruits, and juices.

I am going to avoid eating bread to the best of my ability (no bread). I will also be aiming to drink about a gallon of water

per day. I will focus on spacing meals out evenly through the day and trying to train my body to burn fat as my primary

fuel source instead of carbohydrates. I will be going PRIMAL :fox::frog::bull_head: Also, minimize alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.

Gradescale

A = Stick to goal completely throughout the 6 weeks.

B = Eat anything less than about 80% clean throughout the 6 weeks.

C = Not eating as clean as aimed for, not drinking enough water.

D = Eating isn't very good, not enough water, drinking and/or smoking

F = Totally disregard goals, and eat like pig and don't care

Attribute Increases

(STR) - physical strength +2

(STA) - Endurance and Energy +1

(CON) - ability to resist damage and disease +2

GOAL 2: Strength training 3-4x a week. No consecutive days. Every day must include at least 30-60 minutes of physical activity

even on the rest days. I will be focusing on compound movements such as squats and deadlifts. I will also be doing

some sort of yoga or stretching due to my condition and limited range of motion on some movements. I will be working

to strength stabalizing muscles and build my body from the inside out.

Gradescale

A = Stick to goal completely throughout the 6 weeks.

B = Strength train less than 3-4 times a week.

C = Strength train less than 3-4 times a week and lazy on a multiple rest days.

D = Don't give my ALL to these workouts or am lazy.

F = Totally failed myself, and got really weak.

Attribute Increases

(STR) - physical strength +3

(STA) - Endurance and Energy +2

GOAL 3: Grow my network marketing business to two seperate teams with 15 people deep each. This will replace my working

income. I recently quit my day job (after saving up) to dive into being self-employed full-time.

Gradescale

A = Stick to my goal completely and achieve the two teams.

B = Teams any less than 15 people deep.

C = 2nd team less than 10 people.

D = 2nd team less than 5 people.

F = 2nd team doesn't get started.

Attribute Increases

(WIS) - intuition and sense of things around himself +1

(CHA) - force of personality and physical attractiveness +2

GOAL 4: Reading a book for 30+ minutes per day. This includes powerful books full of guidance and inspiration such as

the Holy Bible. I'm working on a few books right now to assist me in the building of my business and guide my through

my personal development adventure.

Gradescale

A = Complete my goal.

B = Read only 5 days a week.

C = Read less than 5 days a week or less than 30 mins.

D = Read less than 3 days or less than 30 mins.

= Fail miserably.

Attribute Increases

(WIS) - intuition and sense of things around himself +1

(CHA) - force of personality and physical attractiveness +1

:triumphant::triumphant:*BATTLE CRY* :triumphant::triumphant:

LEVEL 1 ELF RANGER

STR:2 DEX:1 STA:3 CON:2 WIS:4 CHA:3

Challenge #1

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right." - Henry Ford

I have not completely picked out my workouts. I know I will be targeting many compound lifts and my weaknesses such as my shoulder girdle and my feet. I'm super excited to become very strong and lean. Maybe y'all could help me create some good workouts?

LEVEL 1 ELF RANGER

STR:2 DEX:1 STA:3 CON:2 WIS:4 CHA:3

Challenge #1

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right." - Henry Ford

I started with the Beginner Body Weight Workout.  It's simple, but very effective.  If that's too simple, that page has a link to an advanced body weight workout.

Level 4 Lycan Adventurer

STR:  11.5 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 12.75 | CON: 7.0 | WIS: 9.5 | CHA: 5

Intro & Challenge Summary

Challenges:   1  2  3  4  5  6 7

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.

Judith Viorst

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines