• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tseecka

Consulting Knights in the TARDIS

You are awesome! So proud of you. And I agree about Posy's awesome playlists. :-) Anyway, you have brought this group together and can't thank you enough. Do you think we could stay in the same group for the next round? I hope everyone is participating. I would love to stay with you guys.

I'm definitely up for staying in this group next challenge.

Hello Consulting Knights,

I got here by reading up on CarniePoet's results in the "end of challenge"-thread & there was thing that caught my attention :

I’ve also been drinking tons of water and received good tips from my accountability group about how to jazz it up some. Adding herbs and/or fruit can help add a little flavor so water isn’t so boring. My favorite so far is orange water, but lime and mint are good, too.

I really can't stay to go through the 7pages of your group thread as there are ..  zombies on my trail.  :nightmare:   I passed hundreds of them walking over to this thread...  So, if you plz, could you write a quick recap, on how to make this flavoured water.  I mean, you squish lemon or orange above a bottle of water & just try to catch as much as possible?  or is it smoothie? , or leave some fruit marinade in water ?

Oh & gratz on you all dinging to lvl2 & the achievments of goals!

omg, that sound, they're closing in , i'm off  ; I'll try hop back in later  ; gratz in advance !     bye's

Hi, Nusuth! First, I highly recommend this training for you - http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/01/17/how-to-survive-a-zombie-apocalypse/. It'll ensure that you always get away from those pesky zombies. You could also take the approach from Warm Bodies of trying to turn them human again. Risky business, but wanted to mention.

To keep you quenched during training and running you will love the flavored water. It's super easy to make. You can cut slices of whatever you like, oranges, lime, strawberries, mint, and put it in a gallon of water. Let it sit overnight and enjoy the next day. You can also juice citrus fruits and place that in water. I prefer the slices. It's prettier and quicker. :-) How much fruit or herbs you use is up to you. For a mild flavor use less, for a stronger flavor use more. I do 1-2 oranges per gallon of water. For limes it's about 4 per gallon. Strawberries with mint is a good one, too, even though I didn't mention it before. I hope you try it out, find what works for you, and enjoy!

I would respectfully like to say that I would very much love to be in this group for the next challenge. :)

I think I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. I share the same sentiment. :-)

Hey guys,

I've created our group on the Accountibilibuddy Google Doc...thing...and added the names of everyone who's already expressed interest in wanting to stay with the same group. As far as I know, we're all sticking with Adventurer for the second time 'round, but if anyone is moving off to another guild and wants to stay in the group I will transfer it into the Cross-Guild tab. Just let me know! 

Hello tseecka and others,

I noticed your accountibilibuddy group on sign up sheet and I put my name on it, even though there's not yet a threat yet. I just couldn't pass up on the chance to become a companion. I'm not yet an adventurer though, I'm trying to become one with my first challenge. I hope that's oke with you?

Hey Isle! We would love to have you join us! There is now a new thread for the Consulting Knights here: http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/33636-consulting-knights-in-the-tardis/ and we'd love for you to come on by and introduce yourself! While most of us aren't "seasoned veterans" yet, I know we'll all do our best to help you power through your first six-week challenge! Happy to have you!