This is my first challenge.  This princess spent too much time in the pub and the kitchen and became a little soft.  My lack of discipline has been holding me back physically AND mentally and now that there is an heir to the Wonderpants throne, I have to set an example as well as be fit enough to keep up with him.  Today I have managed to keep my caffeine intake more than usual and actually drink WATER.  I've been dehydrated for as long as I can remember.  I'm at my 6th glass of water today and if I can do 2 more by dinnertime, I get my reward of Cherry Coke Zero.  Cutting sugar out of my diet caused me physical and mental depression that lasted about a week.  I had no idea how much I had a sweet tooth and how hard it would be to keep it at bay.  Diet pop isn't the greatest but it's the closest to dessert I can have, besides the one grapefruit I will allow myself after dinner.

So far today:

1 lamb and mint sausage link, 1/4c red kidney beans, 3 tbsp coleslaw (homemade with my own homemade mayo.  no dairy or shelf stabilizers)

About 1/2c pulled pork with 1 cup kidney beans and a few tbsp bbq sauce.  Finished the leftover coleslaw.  (this entire meal was leftovers.  I'm all about finishing the leftovers)

3 small slices of fig salami and 2 carrots.

I've had 2 cups of coffee with less than 1 tbsp heavy cream in each cup

My dinner plan is Thai-Style Chicken soup with a side of edamame.  I've started cooking with coconut oil and will be using this in place of the veggie oil that the recipe asks for.  

Activity:

According to my Fitbit I have walked 8320 steps since 8:30am.  I've taken 18 flights of stairs and walked 3.31mi.  

I did the KB exercises today.  3 sets of 35.  I'm still only at 10lbs but getting there slowly.

For work, I am on my feet most of the day.  I have been doing chores around the house all day long and took my son out for about 30 minutes of walking.  I expect to meet my daily goal of 10,000 steps by bedtime once this break is over and I go back to my regular tasks.  There will also be a few more flights of stairs since I'm not done with the laundry and the machines are downstairs.

I would have walked longer but this extra water intake makes my bladder so full and I had to come home and pee after 30 minutes.

I plan on setting aside at least 30 minutes of Paper Mario Sticker Star before bedtime so I can relax yet keep my brain a bit active.

Pixie

Level 2 Assassin

STR-4  DEX-3  STA-5  CON-3  WIS-3  CHA-4

Violet Wonderpants- Glitter and Glory

Tuesday June 4 BOO.

My eating was fine:

2 eggs, 1/4 cup red kidney beans, 1/2 avocado

st

Leftover Thai chicken soup, spring mix salad with shredded pulled pork and carrot ginger dressing (i opted out of the beans this time)

spoonful of cottage cheese

rotissiere chicken, salad with edamame, corn, bell peppers, purple onions and some other stuff (a mix from costco) with lemon herb vinaigrette (i took out their bag of creamy dressing and used the vinaigrette that i made instead)

1 bite of my kid's grilled cheese sandwich out of desperation and need of comfort food.  (he was being a jerk yesterday so it's a wonder that i wasn't drinking heavily)

Activity:

30 air squats, 30 chest pulls

Fitbit says 8362 steps, 3.5 mi and 14 floors

I finally got to pick up where I left off on Paper Mario.  I tried on Monday but my 3DS had been sitting in a drawer and had no charge.  Ugh.  I got about 30 minutes in before I felt like I was going to pass out and had to put it down.  

I just started the assassin's challenge for this week so I will be working on push ups and tricep push ups.

Pixie

Level 2 Assassin

Wednesday.. always the butt kicking day.

Food:

2 eggs, 1/4c beans, mixed bag veggies

Chicken thigh, salad w/ edamame and lemon-herb vinaigrette (chia seeds added)

Cottage cheese, carrots, cashews

16oz steak, mixed veg, had beans on my plate but chose to finish the steak instead

Drank all my waters, only 2 coffees and one diet pop

Activity:

Fitbit says 17,943 steps, 7.5mi, 40 floors

Had 30 minutes of dance practice during the day and 1 hour of class during the evening.

Pixie

Level 2 Assassin

Thanks!  I didn't get a chance to log anything because my mom has been in from out of town this weekend.  We took my 3 year old to "A Day Out With Thomas" so he could ride on thomas the train and do a bunch of other thomas oriented activities.  Lots of photo ops.  Our binge day was yesterday so I'm having a food hangover.  I won't even speak of what we ate!  It was sinful but if it weren't for binge day, there is no way I could stick to any kind of diet.  I noticed over the last few weeks that my portions of "bad" food have reduced a lot.  I can only eat 1/2 a cheeseburger now and I start the day thinking of all the things I want to have and can't have half of it by the end!  We make sure to get plenty of exercise on our day off, that's for sure.  On Friday we were calling it "Binge Day Eve" and saying that we had to go to bed so that "Bingy-Clause" would come.  I took measurements that morning and my thighs are smaller by about .5 inch but I was having "special lady time" so I was too bloated to show much progress with my belly and hip area since last weekend.  Thanks for checking in!  I just figure my food/exercise log was not terribly interesting.  Hopefully you had a good weekend?

Pixie

Level 2 Assassin