Starting Characters

Hey! I'd love to join you guys! I'm a super busy college student who's just ready to get this extra weight off once and for all, while tackling other life goals :)

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Shrinkingviolet reporting for duty!  I should have my goals and profile up and running by tonight.

Level 2 Ranger

| STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 1 | (+still have to add some and assigned new points)

Current Challenge

1st Challenge

"Your life doesnt get better by chance, it gets better by change."-Jim Rohn

"There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results." --Unknown

Hi everybody!

I am weight loss/being healthy/being better journey for quite some time, but I know that things are not going as planned and I decided I needed a new start, so that is why I joined you! 

I already posted my goals, http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/30994-missjoana-getting-started/ but I have to finish my profile and everything else! To be honest, I am a bit lost and still have a lot to do!

hey ya'll...

just joined the group but running a little behind in getting my profile together...and i'm rather lost as well missjoana!...will be getting my info up soon...hope it's ok that i added another line to the list on the google doc...

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.

VANGELIS

WEREBUNNY

ADVENTURER

LEVEL 1

STR: 3 | DEX: 0.5  | CON: 2  | STA: 0.5  | WIS: 7 | CHA: 2

CHANGE THE CONVERSATION IN YOUR HEAD

Challenge Goals 

Can I just say it really sucks that Pei Wei came out with new lettuce wraps when I'm not supposed to be eating out?!

Oh...and Hi Everyone!

I'm still trying to find and comment on everyone's personal threads, but I'm sneaking this in at work so it might take a little bit.  Sorry if I haven't gotten to you yet.

And has anyone checked out any of the PvP challenges yet?

Cimindri

Lvl 1 Amazon adventurer

Str 4 Dex 4 Sta 2 Con 2 Wis 3.5 Cha 1.5

Challenge 1

My little party is just beginning....

Newbie question: what is a PvP challenge? I am still a bit lost in everything here!

PvP is player vs. player, or nerd to nerd if you will. Here's the forum for them. They're not required, but for people who find a bit more competition helpful.

Level 2 Dwarf Adventurer (Dreaming of Warrior/Assasin)

| STR 4 | DEX 3 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 7 | CHA 4.5 |

My IntroChallenge 1 | Challenge 2 (current)

Checking in!  Crushed that first week but it was only a week, 5 more to go.  Insanity workout complete for today too.  Plan is to start back running this week and work up to 5 miles in 5 weeks (I'm at one already).  I used to run 6-9 every Monday when I was in the Military so the goal isn't as daunting as it sounds (or at least that's what I'm telling myself).  Also, I'm happy to report no soda, no sweet tea. <--This is what I am most proud of.

How's everyone else doing?

VANGELIS

WEREBUNNY

ADVENTURER

LEVEL 1

STR: 3 | DEX: 0.5  | CON: 2  | STA: 0.5  | WIS: 7 | CHA: 2

CHANGE THE CONVERSATION IN YOUR HEAD

Challenge Goals 

First week was good for me, too. I let one thing slip over the weekend, something I'll have to work on in the coming weeks. One thing about really paying attention and getting involved with this is that I found the week went a bit slower. Don't know why. Last week felt as long as three weeks. The weekend flew by, though.

Whoo-hoo!  One week down, five more to go!

I accomplished my weekly goals, exceed a few of the baby-step goals - but this week should be a bit harder.  I can't wait though!

Level 2 Ranger

| STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 1 | (+still have to add some and assigned new points)

Current Challenge

1st Challenge

"There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results." --Unknown

Hello, I joined your group on the google drive doc. I hope that is OK? 

I'm recovering from a break last year, on physio track but I've been slacking off and not doing my exercises, this challenge is going to be more about balancing my life back out rather than making huge change. Nice to meet you all and I hope that you'll let me stick around in the group!

Be More Ninja

Current Challenge

Instagram

I just noticed the 2nd mini-challenge is up. No idea why I missed it before. Anyone going to go for it? I will! It'll be super challenging!

I also just saw it today! It is five days only right? I would like to have tried, I am having lots of problems with eating more protein...

How is everybody going? We all disappear a bit this past few days.

Things are doing good for me! I am still having a bit of problem with paleo, but hopefully next week will be better!

I also just saw it today! It is five days only right? I would like to have tried, I am having lots of problems with eating more protein...

How is everybody going? We all disappear a bit this past few days.

Things are doing good for me! I am still having a bit of problem with paleo, but hopefully next week will be better!

You can totally still do it! They don't have to be any particular days; just go for it, if you want!

Things are going well for me. I've only missed two days on one goal, and I made that up.

Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is finishing off their 2nd week off really well!!  Can you believe last than 30 days to go?! We are 1/3 of the way done!  At the beginning of the week I thought it was going REALLY slow, but my week finally picked up.  I have made some progress -- made some connections about my self-talk and how it effects my emotional and social eating, to my working out, to generally how I feel.  I will share more details later on in my challenge thread.  I'm just grateful that I'm learning so much!

Level 2 Ranger

Current Challenge

1st Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines