This morning I did my first ever morning exercise workout. I got up at 5am and went straight to it. I'm doing the Angry Birds workout slightly modified. I wasn't able to do as many as I thought I would be able to do but I am starting a habit and training my body. I had to stop during the second set because I felt faint. I'm still shaky almost an hour later. I don't know if this is normal, I probably need to eat something but the thought of food makes me feel nauseated.

Anyway, here is my workout.

I warmed-up with 40 side-step "jumping" jacks.

Set 1:

-I decided not to try squats yet because my knee (injured in March) was twinging while walking on the treadmill yesterday. So I resorted to doing my PT exercises. So I did 30 crab walks without band, 5 toe taps on each leg, 15 step-ups on each leg, 10 step-lunges on each leg.

-10 incline push-ups

-30 one arm rows, each arm using a dumbell case with 10 pounds in it.

-34 seconds plank

Set 2:

-15 crab walks without band

-3 incline push-ups, 20 wall push-ups

**This is where I started feeling very dizzy and faint, so I stopped. I did a 5 minute walking cool-down.

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

This morning I wasn't even able to do as much as I did on Monday morning. This is disappointing. Hopefully this is normal and I'll be able to start increasing reps instead of decreasing them.

Level 3 Adventurer

Ogre disguised high elf

STR 1, DEX 0, STA 0, CON 3, WIS 4, CHA 1

1st Challenge   2nd Challenge    3rd Challenge   Current Challenge

and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. Mark 12:30