Hello all my NF family! How is everyone doing :)?

I'm not sure where to start, honestly... lol. If there was a bottom to being The Wolf... I'm not to far from the ground. SO... in light of that..there's only way to go from here... And that's UP ^^^^^

Welcome to Part Deux of: The BIG BAD WOLF!

Last challenge was a challenge..if that makes any sense? These 6WC are always challenging...but last one was the worst most intense one yet. So I expect to rebound from this and finally achieve Big Bad status :) Most of you know me and for my workout ADD and my fun/craziness altogether, but this time, it's about buckling down and getting shit stuff done..HA  :eagerness:

Goals this time around... Haven't thought about em much... my normal conscience has been distracted lately. Though, I'm gonna go based off drive and determination and set some badass goals for this 6WC..my 7th. September 9th, I joined NF..and it's been one of the easiest and swankiest things I've ever done. It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun :) Thank you guys as always for the support..encouragement..and overall awesomeness that you give each and every day! You guys rock hard.

Goal #1: Let's see what ya got, Big Boy!

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Eat. Eat. Eat. Repeat cycle. Lol, as some of you know, I was trying to bulk up last challenge and it continues into this 6-weeks. I'm at a solid 185lbs now, too! I'll have to get an updated pic on Tumblr to show the progress thus far. So the goal is to, by the end of the 6 weeks, get: 400lbs on Squat... 315lbs on Bench... and 30 HSPU's!! Current stats are 315lbs on Squat... 235lbs on bench... and 15 HSPU's.

Possible points: +4 STR

Goal #2: Jack be nimble... Wolf be faster!

Sprints and agility. Power and speed. What would all that strength gain be without power and speed to match?? NOTHING. I gotta be able to move these pounds I'll be gaining along w/ the strength to still maintain that athletic, ripped physique ;) The goal here is to perform sprint and agility drills ONCE a week. Mandatory. More days totally optional, lol.

Possible points: +3 Dex and +1 STA

Goal #3: Don't you DARE get off track!

This is in relation to food..and OH how I love food! I went paleo a couple of challenges ago and have sense went back to certain old habits...like eating bread...ezekiel bread so I know it still counts, but making me an almond butter sandwich is SOOOO FREAKIN GOOOOOOD! Ok.. any who, Eat good still and maintain the "bangin" midsection. Limit unnecessary sugars and keep on the Pea protein...that shit mess is good! Must post at least 3 healthy meals throughout the week..even though I usually eat really well! (The underline DARE is a hint to something I'm working on...could be super badass!)

Possible points: +2 to CON and +2 CHA

Goal #4: Take your knowledge and HELP others!

I love fitness. I love to workout and continue to get better. I love it all. Well, I also love to help people w/ fitness and get them on track to a healthier life :) SInce I'm always worried about the pups and spending time with them, I'm always gonna make that a MUST in my life..which leads me to another life goal: training people! It's a huuuuuge passion of mine and I wanna bestow my knowledge of fitness..diet..and overall health to anyone wiling to learn! Now I'm not a know it all or a doctor...but the point is to help in any way I can! My good friend and "client", Jarred has been on a fitness journey since December 31st, 2012...and at that time he weighed in at around 360lbs and about 38-40% BF. Now, Jarred is a whopping 6'5, almost 6'6 so he carries weight well and never looked his weight. As of today, Jarred is about 300lbs and around 17-19% BF!! And that's with my help on the fitness and diet end, lol. He's a dilligent student of the game and I'm wicked proud of him! The goal for Jarred is another 40lbs to sit at a total of 100! I put all these !! b/c I'm honestly this stoked about it  :triumphant: So, onto the actual goal part, lol. The goal is to try and get 3 more clients within these next few weeks, and I already have another guy I signed on, but I'm not including him in that 3! Les get'er done!

Possible points: +3 WIS

Wow.. I'm kinda excited about this challenge! And I have a sneaky suspicion that I may have a little fun with these challenges.

It's good to be back and I look forward to slowly but surely getting caught up on everyone else's threads, lol...

FYI, my new inspiration is Daredevil..but more on that later  :playful:

AHHHHHHHROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WOLF

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 1 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Knight Radiant/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The First Ideal

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Glad you are sticking with it even when life is tough. Congrats on how much you've helped your friend-that is amazing. I think your goal to get more clients is super

Wisdom 15.5   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 14  Constitution-11

Elastigirl:Just Living Life , Part II - Current Challenge: February 14 to March 20 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Aahhrrooo!

You got me a bit worried when your thread wasn't up on tuesday, sooo glad you're here now!

Your fourth goal is great, that's gonna be epic. Happy for Jarred and he'll make a great testimonial for you :) very interested to hear about your new client and what you're doing with them and how you're going about aquiring new peeps.

You're gonna build a huge pack! Gonna be epic :)

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: It's all future KB Girl's problem

my instagram - my gym's instagram

@Riot

Good to see ya, Riot! Les get'er done!

@Sam

:love_heart: always

@EG

Thank you, as always EG! 

@Lex

HEY!!! Good to see ya, Lex! You get to check out the AC training?? I just love to help people, so I'm sure I'll get lucky with whomever the next clients are as well :)

@SL

I think so as well, SL... I truly do! Good to see you sir! Digging the retro profile pic!

@KBG

YAY! Glad you're back too! Monday was a rough day...so it was definitely better I started the next day... I didn't wanna post anything with as depressed and sad I was...  :hurt: Thank you so much for the encouragement!! Jarred and I are going to GREAT heights together and he will be a terrific testimony! I'm just buckling down and getting stuff done..if I wanna open the gym I gotta have the clients..so no more playin around!!

Today was a rest day..which was needed cuz I murdered my chest on Monday, lol. It's STILL sore! We also played the most amazing softball game Monday night...man it was epic. Tied 3-3 for like 45 min outta 55... and we ended up winning in the 7th when they went up 5-3 and we won 6-5 with me being walked..bases loaded, which drove in a run to tie the game..then my brother came up and hit a ground ball to bring the game winning run in! If that was a completely different language for anyone, I apologize...softball/baseball terms can be confusing sometimes :P

If you take anything from that, remember that it was EPIC and we WON the game!

Tomorrow is deadlifts, which I'm stoked about...good ole mass builder!

No new clients yet..still the 2 guys, Jarred and my newest client, Derrick. If things go well, I'll have Joel and Angela signed up next week!!!! Crossing my fingers....

WOLF

Stats: MIGHT: 9 / CONSTITUTION: 6 / DEXTERITY: 8 / PERCEPTION: 7 / INTELLECT: 6 / RESOLVE: 10

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

@Sam

:love_heart: always

No new clients yet..still the 2 guys, Jarred and my newest client, Derrick. If things go well, I'll have Joel and Angela signed up next week!!!! Crossing my fingers....

:D *hugs*

I totally wish I could be one of your clients!! And yay for winning the game :D

Level 7 Half-Elf Assassin
STR: 22.5 | DEX: 13.75 | STA: 15.75 | CON: 18.5 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 12

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Unchallenge, Seventh

If you take anything from that, remember that it was EPIC and we WON the game!

Yea that was all I got, don't know a single thing about softball ^^

4 is already a great number! I've got my fingers crossed too! Y'know we rented our first place with just 11 clients? You're heading there fast! 

Also I'm so impressed you're turning things around by focussing on making things better and lvling up instead of refusing to get out of bed y'know. You're the best! 

OMG!!!! *jumps on* :D I MISSED YOU!!! And I'm really happy to see your thread :D :D You've been so motivating and I've been missing that energy!!! :D

Also *coughreadmythreadcough*....... Imma a badass now :tongue:

Angela signed up next week!!!!

LIES WOLF! I'm an ocean away :tongue:

(yes that happens to be my real name :tongue:)

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Man oh man... It's been a long ass weekend for sure.. I'm on my 2nd day missing work cuz my back is KILLING ME :( 

Thursday, I was doing deadlifts and felt fine...until I got on the row machine. I felt it tweak instantly and I started to have slight spasms! I immediately stopped working out and stretched a little. I took it easy the next couple days...I guess until Saturday, but by then my back was feeling a TON better.

That night was also my brother's bachelor party lol. And WHAT A NIGHT it was. We had a lot of fun! We drank. We danced. We partied. And We looked super fly doing it! I ended up finally going to bed around 630ish in the morning...  :worked_till_5am:  :loyal:

I felt great when I woke up around 1030 too.. Then around 1:15 I went and laid out by the pool later with a couple buddies (By now you're prolly thinking, "DAMN, Wolf, calm down dude.) But that's all I did. I relaxed and laid out, soaking in the sun!

Sunday night was the sucky part.. I went over to a friend of mine to eat dinner, her name is Nikki (and we are just friends, nothing more lol) and BOY was it some good dinner! I went out with her to the patio after dinner cuz she was doing laundry and the worse possible thing happened...

We got locked out!  :miserable:

SO.. let's see how horrible things were, shall we:

1) Her front door was locked/deadbolted

2)There were no accessible windows

3) Nikki is on the 2nd floor...which SHE is terrified to climb down from

4) My phone, keys, ID and everything else was locked inside...same with Nikki's

5) All I have on are my shorts, shirt and socks...same with her

6) It's late at night, around 1045pm cuz I was getting read to leave and go home

7) We had some pliers but most of the bolts were weathers and stripped...also uber small

8) I don't know how to break into a car...not a skill I thought to learn, yet Nikki knows how for some odd reason. (I made a mental note to ask her about it later) Nikki had some power tools in her trunk so thats why this ^^ came up lol

9) By the time I stopped the security that roams the apartments it was 1:30am :(

10) He couldn't get ahold of the emergency maintenance line..

I could go on and on..but I thought I'd show ya at least 10. Since I was the agile one, I was the one climbing down and climbing back up the balcony. Getting down was easy..back up was another story. I swear when I got back up the 1st time, it looked like that scene from 300, when King Leonidas was climbing that mountain side to speak w/ the Ephors and the Oracle... When he jumped up and grabbed the ledge 1 handed! Yea, that was me jumping back up to the 2nd floor!

The 2nd time I climbed down is when I hurt my back again...the spasms started again and I was in some serious pain...

By the time the night ended, it was around 430ish AM before I got to bed..back hurting and all! So Monday I slept all day and my back was still sore and I woke up this morning with the same soreness! I'm thinking this is a REAL crappy way to end week one of this challenge....

I'm gonna be taking it ultra easy until my back is better...and I'm not sure how long that will be. I'm hoping no more than a week... but for now my post and updates will be boring...

Here are some updated meals from last week since I needed 3:

1) Spinach noodle spaghetti w/ fire roasted tomatoes and shredded chicken

2) BBQ brisket w/ a large side salad mixed w/ dried cranberries, avocado, pumpkin seeds, strawberries and blueberries 

3) 10 oz of grilled chicken w/ a asparagus/arugula salad from CPK (California Pizza Kitchen)

Since I'm injured at the moment... It's gonna be difficult for me to train others.. which sucks major ass! I'm just gonna take everyone outside and have em run hills and do calisthenics :)

New Assassins Creed 4: Black Flags trailer....SWANKY!

WOLF

Spoiler

@Sam

It was a spectacular game :) And I wish I could train you too! I think it would be wicked to get a couple NF Assassins and train them!

@KBG

Thank you so much, KBG! That's a lot of encouragement knowing I'm almost half way to being at 11 clients! With my back outta whack at the moment..I gotta be careful, so let's hope I don't have a ton of set backs.. *crosses fingers*

@Lex

I understand, Lex, but I wanted to let ya know that Red and I are putting together the AC training under the Accountabilibuddies and I was gonna break down progressions for anyone at more of a beginner lvl :) With your kiddo's, I pray you do have the energy to keep up with them w/ your hubby gone :P

@Kibcy

Hey gurlie! Miss ya too and I still need to check on your thread.. I've been swamped since last Thursday. You've always been a badass BTW, so don't go thinking otherwise! I love one of your tags is "wolf adventures".. YOU'RE THE BEST!

@Chris

HEY THERE! Thanks for stopping in, Chris, you are a great motivator and I see ALL of your good work plastered on the forums ;) I'm so behind, but I will be checking your thread as well!

WOLF

Spoiler

@Chris

HEY THERE! Thanks for stopping in, Chris, you are a great motivator and I see ALL of your good work plastered on the forums ;) I'm so behind, but I will be checking your thread as well!

You're making me blush! (really, not joking!!)

I'm so sorry to hear about your back... How is it feeling today? Any improvement?

I like Lex's view, at least it happened while doing something pretty epic and after a really great weekend, better that than the other way around :)

Level 6 Amazon Assassin Ranger

challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

the rebuilding of the Amazon: #6

@Lex

I understand, Lex, but I wanted to let ya know that Red and I are putting together the AC training under the Accountabilibuddies and I was gonna break down progressions for anyone at more of a beginner lvl :) With your kiddo's, I pray you do have the energy to keep up with them w/ your hubby gone :tongue:

Me me me!! *jumps up and down* I could so use progressions and be super grateful if you post them!!

@Kibcy

Hey gurlie! Miss ya too and I still need to check on your thread.. I've been swamped since last Thursday. You've always been a badass BTW, so don't go thinking otherwise! I love one of your tags is "wolf adventures".. YOU'RE THE BEST!

Perhaps, but I've been even more badass :tongue:

Thanks! I'm writing a story in my thread :)

As for your back, at least you injured it doing something awesome? You don't have to tell people, "Well, I bent down to tie my shoes and..."

Hope you feel better soon!

HAHA THIS WOLF! Listen to Lex!

And feel better!!!

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

@Lex, Sea Level, and Chris

Yea, that is totally true...at least it was doing something epic :) Thanks for making me see the positive side of this all guys, cuz I'm still sore lol. Not as bad as yesterday, which means I should be healing up soon!! PLUS, a visit to the Chiropractor should prove to help out as well! I will be taking it SUPER easy though..and once I'm healed and ready for workouts again, I'm gonna be strengthening the hell outta my core and lower back!

@Chris

I'm happy to make ya blush :)

@Kibcy

Thanks, hun , I will get better, I promise! A story thread in your thread? Sounds awesome! I will catch up soon, now that I have nothing other to do except rest up and read up on my favorite NF family's 6WC! I'm really falling off this 6-weeks... and it's just beginning :(

So, just to keep up my training schedule with everyone else, I'm taking Jarred and Derrick outside to run some hills and do some Assassin like agility work, lol. Last summer when I was losing BF% and getting shredded up, the hill sprints were the best! Mix that in w/ some good ole fashion Texas heat...it's a recipe for disaster! :)

I did read up on taking care of lower back muscle spasms the other day and one thing they suggested when getting back into things is pull-ups (which are my favorite) So later on this week, I'm gonna see how those feel and work my way back into a routine...VERY slowly. This may cause me to alter my 6-week goals, but I'll cross that bridge when I get too it.

It makes me wonder about adding massive amounts of weight to my trainining now...cuz when I was doing BW/calisthenics/MovNat and stuff like that, I was never getting injured.. So maybe toning down on the heavieness of it all is the best thing for me. PLUS, taking the creatine and other stuff before workouts was drying my muscles out..which can also cause spasms... anywho... I'm gonna be smart about this injury and take it as a sign to..."re-evaluate" my routines...

Anyone check out the new trailer for Watch Dogs? Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! The game releases around my bday this year so I'm ALREADY planning to get it then! Aiden Pearce is a badass! I want his night stick! Check it out:

WOLF

Spoiler

@Sam

It was a spectacular game :) And I wish I could train you too! I think it would be wicked to get a couple NF Assassins and train them!

It would be superbly fun :D And I hope your back feels better soon and that the chiropractor helps *hugs*

Level 7 Half-Elf Assassin
STR: 22.5 | DEX: 13.75 | STA: 15.75 | CON: 18.5 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 12

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Unchallenge, Seventh

@Lex, Sea Level, and Chris

Yea, that is totally true...at least it was doing something epic :) Thanks for making me see the positive side of this all guys, cuz I'm still sore lol. Not as bad as yesterday, which means I should be healing up soon!! PLUS, a visit to the Chiropractor should prove to help out as well! I will be taking it SUPER easy though..and once I'm healed and ready for workouts again, I'm gonna be strengthening the hell outta my core and lower back!

@Chris

I'm happy to make ya blush :)

So happy to hear it's getting better, hopefully the soreness will be gone soon. When are you visiting your chiropractor?

I'd recommend the RPoD, it does wonder for the core and back, it's a killer, it's awesome :D

And that's just plain mean! hahaha! :P

Level 6 Amazon Assassin Ranger

challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

the rebuilding of the Amazon: #6

Oi, sorry to hear about all that. Must've been a sucky night stuck on that balcony.. Makes for a great story though! You told the cubs about it? I'm sure they'd be impressed you climbed back up twice.

Very smart you're taking it easy and re-evaluating things. Do the guys you're training have some understanding? You should just sit all relaxed like and shout orders at them ;)

*hugs*

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines