Hey everybody.

I'm Chad.  I've been a reader of NerdFitness for a long time, and today I decided it was time to join the community.

I'm at a point in my life where I need to make a lot of changes.

Here are some stats:  29.  6'1".  Floating right around 300lbs, with a constant +5 -5 thing happening.  

Getting healthier and fitter and having a better purpose when it comes to my health and fitness are things that have never meant anything to me, but now they are something that I find myself thinking more and more about, and they are something that I am changing.  

I'm also at a turning point in that I've realized that I am learning a lot about myself and I am making changes in many other places as well.  I've recently realized that I am not content to sit on the sidelines in my career when I know I am capable of creating and being apart of something special.  Nerd Fitness has been an extremely inspiring source of my desire to run my own company and community, and we recently launched Follow Networks, an entertainment network that is rooted in the world of TV and Film, comic books, all the things us nerd folk love.

I'm excited to start sharing my journey with y'all.  Can't wait to get to know some of you as well.

Wanting to be a better person.

Founder of Follow Networks.