Umm what to eat now

In my house we have pretty much found that we cant eat corn , wheat or dairy. I know i can go peleo and it is my plan. But what ideas do you have ? basically any one who has dealt with this

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Im one of thos people who never get full. Any ideas on filling stuff I have alot of peloe information im kinda looking what worked for ppl here

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Sure. Protein and fat are the two macros that should help keep you feeling full. Think HEALTHY fats like olive oil, nuts, avocados, and that kind of stuff. Mayonnaise is great (make it yourself - super easy). Eat LOTS of veggies. I mean lots. I usually have a bag of veggies with my lunch. Like the bags that come from the grocery store. Lots of lean meats - chicken, turkey, fish, etc. Eggs. Sweet potatoes and all the varieties of squash. Those are my standbys.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

^^^What they said.....meat, good fats like olive and coconut oil, and VEGGIES!!  I have found so many awesome ways to make veggies, I love my food now.

Also, when you go into this you may get hungry, but once your body adapts to paleo, you may find it hard to get enough calories because you don't get as hungry, it kills the sugar cravings.  Keep a close eye on your calories and macros and see how your body responds to the changes.

www.paleomg.com

www.elenaspantry.com

Two of my standbys.  Watch the Elena's Pantry and don't go substituting your regular processed food for "paleo treats" all the time, it will not get you far! :P

Level 3 Pandaren Adventurer

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.†–A.A. Milne   (Thanks to magi192 for posting this!)