Fitbit Users Unite & Fitbit Group

http://www.fitbit.com/user/22ZJ6Y

I'm not as active as I need to be. Maybe some friends from the rebellion will spur me on!

Its motivating to have friends on there. Maybe just for me, but I'm obsessive about it now!

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Hello, new member but I'd thought I'd join this as I've been using a fitbit (with myfitnesspal) for the last few months.  At some point i'll update my profile! (bedfordtiger on fitbit).

My Walking blog - I Don't Do Hills

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

Hello, new member but I'd thought I'd join this as I've been using a fitbit (with myfitnesspal) for the last few months.  At some point i'll update my profile! (bedfordtiger on fitbit).

Can't seem to search for you.   Click on your profile and then post the URL to your profile that way. Can also join in the group listed on previous page. 

200-Hour Yoga Teacher & Reiki II Practitioner

Level 2 Gnome Druid STR: 9 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Challenge Progress  ||  Workout Progress  ||  FitBit

The problem with life is that there is no background music

See what you mean. It does leave me quite tempted to go take an extra couple of wanders around the site at work just to get my average up and jump a couple of places amongst the friends list :)

Exactly. I do some weird shiz now too.. take the long way to the fax machine, take stairs, park further away, etc

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

park further away

This was my biggest increase by intentionally parking as far away from whatever building I am going into.   It really does start to add up after a while.  

Thanks for this thread - I've joined the group on FitBit now too! Please feel free to friend me on there at: http://www.fitbit.com/user/24Q5K8

I love to nerd out about data, so the idea of quantifying my progress gets me more engaged! =)

Elf Adventurer (would-be Ranger) - Level 1

STR 2 - DEX 3 - STA 1 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Current Goals:

- Run 5 minutes straight without slowing to walk

- Do 10 modified pushups and 10 seconds of plank during body weight circuits

- Cut out all processed foods and sugars completely for one week (7 days)

FitBit

I am merging this thread with the existing fitbit thread.

Wondering where my thread went off too.  Thanks Loren for the house/thread cleaning.   :-)

Glad to see lots more joining up lately and finding the group.    The device by itself is fun, but all these others to compare against is just amazing.   And a good ass kicking by Hearthsinger is always welcome and fun. :)

And a good ass kicking by Hearthsinger is always welcome and fun. :)

I can compete over a week, but it's the non stop consistancy!  It's good to have a challenging target!

My Walking blog - I Don't Do Hills

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

I have a big bunch of walking as a goal in my 6 week challenge, so maybe I can catch so of you all now ;)

I bet you will - I'll be watching for you!  Good luck!

TANSTAAFL - Heinlein

Current Challenge

Level 6 Ranger. Level 1 Monk. STR 11.5, DEX 5.5, STA 11, CON 14.5, WIS 15, CHA 12.5

Challenge 1 Challenge 2 Challenge 3 Challenge 4 Challenge 5 Challenge 6

Fitbit MyFitnessPal Battle Log