Are Not My Daleks Fine?

Finished these bad boys on father's day:

http://billandbenanddavros.wordpress.com/

We're very proud of them so please be lavish in your praise. 

(BTW I've always felt a bit of a fraud for being on here when I've never played Zelda but Mrs 18ck pointed out that I've made a blog post featuring home-made daleks photographed with a copy of Lord of the Rings in the background, thus comprehensively out-nerding everyone on earth. Thank goodness. Maybe Steve will let me stay now...)

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Your daleks are indeed fine! Great project, and awesome to read about someone actually doing things with their kids and not just plunking them down in front of the TV or handing them an iPhone to keep them entertained.

In brief: AWESOME!!!! :)

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Those look awesome!

... And you definitely out-nerded me, as I have never even watched Dr. Who ( And I still know what Daleks are, what's up with that?? ).

And I have never played Zelda, too... Please don't hurt me  :(

Lever 3 Survivor - STR:5/DEX:2,75/STA:6/CON:3,5/WIS:3/CHA:1

Challenges: 1 | 2

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Robert Heinlein

Thanks everyone!

@combatboot Never seen Dr Who? Dude!

@Level250geek There has been some prior art but the granddaddy if them all is this bad boy http://www.geeknative.com/28336/germinate-germinate-daleks-for-plants/

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Those Daleks ARE fine! It looks like you had a ton of fun doing it, too. 

And I'll add kudos for coming up with a creative project that both of you could get into. It seems like it wasn't you helping her with her project or her helping you with yours, it was something you could really collaborate on. Way to build good memories while building nerd-cred. Bravo on your parenting and your crafting, sir.