I am having a hard time changing my life around. I have the concept down of eating primal. I have been doing good for about two weeks, but took a turn down memory lane. I just need someone to motivate me and help me through this and work with me. A support system, people like me that are trying to live a healthy life. If anybody is trying to change there life around and are serious about it please help me and work with me, so we all can accomplish the same things and grow together. If anyone is interested in taking this journey together and getting to know each other please reply back, I would very much appreciate it. I need this so bad. :orange: 

welcome dude. We're happy to have you and we're ALL trying to level up our lives so join the ride.

If you have any specific questions i am more than happy to help you.  You will find tons of people around here who are also willing to help. DM me if i don't get back to you soonish.

AB x

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

We are in the midst of a 6 week challenge, but don't let that stop you from joining in.  There are three weeks left to go in this challenge.  First you'll need to join a guild (select a profession), and then select a goal or two that you can achieve in 3 weeks.  If you need any help getting started, send me a message (if you hover over my name, you'll see the option). 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome aboard! It can def be a difficult thing to get things turned around. Some struggle with it constantly but it becomes easier once you get some momentum in the right direction. just be wary because you can much more easily get momentum in the wrong direction, in my experience anyway. You've come to a great place for support! Best forum on the web! :D

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!