'Sup everybody!I'm Vincent and I'm here to have fun!

Although the title says something about me(sounds black,don't it?),you've guessed(probably) wrong.I'm a white male,single,finishing high school,I LOVE humor and I kind of err on the introvert side(you know,those people that don't communicate a lot and speak more specifically),but you wouldn't notice it IF you were the right guy for me(basically,fun and at least a somewhat of a good communicationer lol,not just someone who speaks a lot and doesn't listen).My hobbies would have to be computer games,reading(magazines or books,but  only a couple times a week),and basketball.I also like watching TV,but only movies that are either funny or have one of the following actors in them:Adam Sandler,Jim Carrey or Bruce Willis.

I love the combination of colors black and blue.

I live by 2 mottos:"Keep it simple".Whenever I overthink somethink,I start to panic and I stop the momentum and basically just never do what I should.And second:"Relax,don't stress if you don't have to." I believe that YOU choose how you react to a lot of things:compliments,insults(I laugh at insults,just because I can.Little tip:if someone insults you,it just means that the person is a loser and doesn't have anything better to do with his time.Winners don't bring others down and they don't waste time.It's so pathetic that it makes me laugh.And no,I'm not being arrogant,I'm being,well,fun.I actually have a lack of confidence and am pretty tolerant at times.That much I know about myself).So whenever's there's stress-laugh.Whenever's there fun,happiness,or joy-also laugh lol.

I also love anything new:new experiences,getting new things(especially technology,it's way exciting and awesome,like a new smartphone),new knowledge,whatever it is,if it's new to me,I want it.

Anything else you'd like to know about me?Comment below,I'm more than happy to share.Don't really have much experience introducing myself,but you know,you live and you learn it(and feedback helps lol :) ).

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I believe in the power of the mind and Law Of Attraction.

From now on,I proclaim myself not afraid of scorpions!

Hi and welcome to the adventurer's guild.  The forum is loaded with us geeky introverts, so you have lots of company.  What type of fitness goals do you have?  Are you currently involved in any sports or activities? 

My fitness goals?Weigh 180 pounds at 8% bodyfat by July 1,2014.I am currently involved in light weight lifting(and carrying)-I work in a countryside,mostly pick up things(deadlifting and MAYBE squatting lol) and carrying 'em(farmer walks :D).I used to be playing basketball up until a couple days ago.I'm thinking of returning to it when I pack on some serious mass,now any cardio to me may be stalling my progress in building muscle,if any.

I'll try bodyweight training and if I enjoy it and it is sufficient for mass building,I'll carry on with it and start developing power for basketball(aggresive play-better play lol).To sum up,my goals:gain 40 pounds of muscle(although not necesarilly pure muscle,additional bone density would be nice too lol) and then develop power.I'll be more specific with the power development when I get there ;)

P.S.thanks for the introduction bro :)

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I don't know why, but the title of this thread reminded me of this scene from Kill Bill.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My names Buck, and I'm here to *beep*!

Never saw that movie,but still smiled at the response.How's the movie?Is it awesome,way or awesome or meh?If the answer contains the word awesome in it,I'll check it out :)

Level-1.