• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AMFMechanic2008

Spartan Challenge Fenway Park Boston 11/16/13

Everyone in the New England pay attention! November 16th Fenway Park Boston. Spartan challenge!

http://www.spartanrace.com/fenway-park-obstacle-racing-spartan-sprint-2013.html

Plenty of room left to sign up, start times anywhere from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm 

Spectators are FREE this year. My friend and I, and possibly others will be staying at the Boston Harbor Hotel for that weekend.

I hope we can make this a NF meet and greet too and maybe even get a team together! Please post on here if you are interested.

• Like 1

They didn't give us a start time. You have a morning or an afternoon option for Saturday and then I think they're going to divide it up. The team name is Nerd Fitness, you can search for it,

I remember signing up for and got the morning start time which is anytime from 9-12 AM.  

Can't seem to find a place to login and sign up for the team.     Looks like the team saves you some bank, but it as was 50% off from LivingSocial deal, I doubt it would make any difference now.  

They didn't give us a start time. You have a morning or an afternoon option for Saturday and then I think they're going to divide it up. The team name is Nerd Fitness, you can search for it,

As soon as Pwallace and I get our details sorted out we will be signing up

talked to the paternal units and they are going to be buying my entrance into the race. pretty freakin stoked! also for anyone that doesnt know on the spartan race website they have  free ebook on  to train for a spartan. they also have a list of a few obstacles that HAVE to be in the race in order for it to be a sanctioned spartan race

I'll try and find TinMan and my write ups from last year. Together, I think we listed all 30 obstacles.. should give you guys a good idea what to expect. For me, the cardio was the worse. I've done 3 miles before but not like this.

Hmm... to run with the Nerd Fitness group, or sign up for the 8:30 or 8:45 heat in order to really go for time...

Also, you should probably edit the title of this topic because the date is wrong in the title.

ALL SIGNED UP! Can;t wait to start training hard and be a true spartan! Even thinkin of getting a special NF/Spartan Tshirt done up for it considering the fiances bestfriend's mother does screen printing...

Hmm... to run with the Nerd Fitness group, or sign up for the 8:30 or 8:45 heat in order to really go for time...

Also, you should probably edit the title of this topic because the date is wrong in the title.

Sorry About the wrong date in the title... Didn't even notice it until now. The CORRECT date is 11/16/13 (November 16th 2013) Thanks

Yeah signed up before I realized that they were offering that on the 4th. GAHHHH! owell it happens. Hows everyones training going? Started my bootcamp yesterday and then ended up taking a 60 min nap between the end and the start of the day. I whooped me but it was great!

Cool, didn't realize there was this topic here.  Anyway, I signed up a week or two ago.  I haven't officially started training yet, beyond my basic routines.  I have a friend who's acting like a personal trainer who's very excited to see that I've signed up.... and is ready to run me even more ragged now.

and is ready to run me even more ragged now.

HAHA its funny you used that term cause the mountain I am training on is Ragged Mountain....and you do feel Ragged after it

I'm signed up for the confirmed start time heat.  But, if we could somehow get the NF team start time to be from 10am on.... I'd be down to doing it twice.