• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AMFMechanic2008

Spartan Challenge Fenway Park Boston 11/16/13

Definitely getting one of these.  I just need to measure a shirt I fit into to see what size I should get.  Normal T-shirts I'm a Large, but if their mesaurements are correct, I'm going to need a 2XL (My chest is 42-43".... my waist is like, 37").

Will definitely order one when I get home from aikido tonight.

Wait, we're ordering them? I thought I just give Ska money and he gets me presents...

And those are my measurements, Risen, just grab a large.

Yeah.  You order them from me.

Then, you forget that you did that.  And, presents arrive a few weeks later.  Cool, huh?

I'm certain that there is a huge need for long sleeve, black performance-wear in Southern Florida! But, perhaps there will need to be a sleeveless option down the road!

I have no need for sleeves in Florida except for maybe 10 full days scattered throughout Jan and Feb.

Plus, I hate sleeves. But I like this shirt and I can wear it in January.

And yes! I vote for ladies racerback. Please and thank you.

Alright, party people.  I'm not sure what I was thinking on timeline.  But, I'll need to get this order in on Monday in order for us to get them in time.  So, we are in last call mode.

Seth, can you email the team through the active site in case they aren't actively checking this thread.

To order, you can use paypal.  In the notes section you can specify size (ie Men's L, or Ladies M, etc) and the address you would like me to ship it to & your NF screen name.  

paypal.png

My account info is above.  And, please use the "sending money to family or friends" option.

I did, I did.

And, RisenPhoenix's.

Oh good.  I was also kinda paranoid about PayPal eating my monies.

Also, I learned a very important lesson this morning. Running in the cold sucks, and I need more long-sleeved workout gear.  This bodes well for the shirt, I feel.

sweet. this will give me most of the afternoon/evening to hang out with my nephew! i plan on hanging with the nerds for a good while though. but, you know, nephew = first love.

I'm fidgeting between nervous as hell and excited.  Excited because it'll be awesome, nervous because my training has been lax this past month (whoops).

Anyway, what time do people think it'd be wise to show up?  I'm thinking 8:30, but I haven't done this before...

Uhh, you'll want to be there for a good 20-30 minute to get your bib and tracker and then warm up beforehand. At that point in the morning, it'll be cold as balls too, so you'll want to be good and warm. Pretty sure at least TinMan and I will be in our NF gear, so we'll stand out. If not, I'll see if I can't update this thing the moment I find a good spot for us all to meet up. 

And Ska, I'll reach out to my buddies at Cornwalls, but I doubt they'll open before 2... noon at the earliest.  How'd you find out we're at 9:30? I didn't get an email yet.

also, do we have a shirt update? i'm gonna be in boston starting on the 14th so it might make sense to mail my shirt to woburn (where i'm staying)

I'm pretty sure that's not going to be necessary.  I will have all the shirts within the next couple of days.  (And, I might actually have the female shirts)

Uhh, you'll want to be there for a good 20-30 minute to get your bib and tracker and then warm up beforehand. At that point in the morning, it'll be cold as balls too, so you'll want to be good and warm. Pretty sure at least TinMan and I will be in our NF gear, so we'll stand out. If not, I'll see if I can't update this thing the moment I find a good spot for us all to meet up. 

And Ska, I'll reach out to my buddies at Cornwalls, but I doubt they'll open before 2... noon at the earliest.  How'd you find out we're at 9:30? I didn't get an email yet.

My buddy who is running the elite heat with me, and our heat, happened to check.  We got an email notifying us that the elite heat got pushed up to 7am, which gives me plenty of time to refuel and get ready for the Nerd heat.

I know that Remy's is open at 11 on the regular.  Not sure if they will be opening up early that day or not.  But, 11 seems appropriate.