• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

Fall Brawl!

you all could come to NYC. but that's kinda expensive.

Dibs on your couch! :D

I am sure Cambridge Strength and Conditioning would love to have you all back.  I don't know if that's all "been there, done that" but it's an option.  I couldn't guarantee giving many people a place to stay though because as of right now I will be homeless on September 1, but I'll find something in the same area.

I don't know how many people read Least I Could Do. They should though. Because it's funny. Mostly because it's true. The Doctor Who comic from a few days back made me crack up.

"...The Doctor is a pimp". 

Anywho, back to the discussion. We need to pick at least one place. I'm probably on board for going somewhere warm for the winter season. To be honest, I'll probably have a hard time getting time off in September because I'll be out in Vegas for a week already. 

damn you 'muricans there's more to england than fricking LAAAndan

I'm apparently also invited to a castle somewhere that isn't London but I don't have details on that yet.

Speedos huh? Right now....you wouldn't want to see it. If my goals go as planned, come fall I should be able to strut around in a speedo with all sorts of swagger. Granted, you still probably wouldn't want to see it...