• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

Fall Brawl!

Everybody's got girlfriends... me and BigM? We have extra spending capital.

*ahem* me too.

I would like to note that I also lack a girlfriend.

:)

And Mir, I'm sure I could find somewhere in Indy to hold it but Indy is super expensive to fly in and out of.

(If this post seems brief or anything like that it's because I'm using my phone and don't want to type a lot :))

*ahem* me too.

Huzzah for extra monies! It buys me plenty of beers.

I cannot confirm nor deny this since I have not met your significant other. 

I post, go to lunch, then discover my relationship status is being discussed...HAHA! Well, what can I say....I've duped another into thinking I'm boyfriend material :)

Um, excuse me?

Ditto. WTS? A lot can change in what....6 weeks?

Ditto, I've got a wedding to go to in September as well as my girlfriend's brithday AND our anniversary. Only way I'm going is if it's cheap enough that selling one of my season tickets will cover the trip and it doesn't fall on a weekend with a wedding event, which are still being planned (there's typically a golf outting for them in this family).

Now we know why he hasn't been around...

Well....yeah. So I was kinda seeing her during SSS, but not exclusively at the time. She and I dated at the start of the year, stopped, and started things back up at the start of May. So, yeah....and I'll add a yay! :)

huh...

My thoughts exactly....

Just because I married her doesn't mean she's not my girlfriend. Just means she's my girlfriend for life.

I was about to say.....good thing your wife isn't on the forums with that statement :)  Nice clarification....

*ahem* me too.

The 3 of you should cherish that extra spending capital. I mean, dating is expensive, but a relationship....this may bankrupt me....

Like BigM said.....I have never met your significant other, and just because this internet person I have never met started the first "Men's Only Thread" doesn't prove anything :tongue:

Either way....one thing is for sure, you can say you are a girlfriend :)

I want a girlfriend....

Boo expensive for flying. Texas is expensive for flying too.

Stupid airlines.

*kicks airlines*

Can't help you out Mir.....nightlight has dibs on any of the hotties cranking out da pullups in my gym first.

I post, go to lunch, then discover my relationship status is being discussed...HAHA! Well, what can I say....I've duped another into thinking I'm boyfriend material :)

Well....yeah. So I was kinda seeing her during SSS, but not exclusively at the time. She and I dated at the start of the year, stopped, and started things back up at the start of May. So, yeah....and I'll add a yay! :)

Can't help you out Mir.....nightlight has dibs on any of the hotties cranking out da pullups in my gym first.

i just saw this. hahahha. totally. mine mine mine mine.

Id' host- but I'm 90% certain for liability reasons- even though I work there- I don't think my big box gym wouldn't host us.  Sad panda face.  Plus it's not really well set up for that sort of thing. HURAUMP.  Well maybe- but not sure who would want to come to NJ to lift LOL. :(