CameronHirsch, you have officially given me the best idea of how to spend a day in the downtown area. I'm thinking me and like four other gentlemen all wearing suits and top hats with pipes and canes of course, perusing through the city approaching people who look fun and creating elaborate tall tales. Or we could have another friend dressed as a rat (TriggerHappy TV style) and chase him down the streets trying to beat him with our canes. Everyone around us will have a neat story to tell their friends.

A. Chicago police aren't usually concerned with much unless someones smoking pot (oh no!) or there is a minority to hurt. B. That would be a pretty good time to hone my acting skills. "Dear sir, do you mean to tell me I am NOT in England??? By heavens how did I get to this strange please? Oh mercy me you must help! I have a hunch the pope may be behind this. He never did like me"

Oh, I live just north of Charlottesville--I'm less than an hour from Harrisonburg!

We should arrange to meet or something at the Warrior Dash maybe...I don't know. But that's pretty cool :D

@scrawny haha you'd be surprised by the number of crazy rednecks that live around here, regardless of how fancy our names sound. We also have places named after shapes and colours, such as Triangle or Orange, if that's any consolation. Oh, and we have Farmville!

We got a Farmsville here in NC as well. I actually have a friend that lives there. I do enjoy visiting his place he has beauty furniture from all over. I mean he has a guest bed that you have to use a step ladder to get into it's so high off the floor and apparently it fits together like a puzzle so there are no screws use to hold it together.