New to weights, help needed.

So Wednesday is weights day in my new fitness plan. My current routine is as follows:

20 bicep curls (10 each arm)

20 shoulder presses (10 each arm)

20 bent over rows (again, 10 EA)

20 Russian Twists

15 Goblet Squats

*repeat*

All of this is done with a 6kg kettlebell because 1. I'm poor and that is all I have and 2. I'm weak and can't lift more than 6kg. 

So please help me out as that just isn't enough.

Level 2 Gladiatrix-in-Training

Spartan Warrior 

STR 8; DEX 4; STA 4.75; CON 5; WIS 2.75; CHA 4.5

"A man must accept his fate, or be destroyed by it."

"Do or do not, there is no try."

Why curlz?

Squats, lunges, push ups, inverted rows, etc. 

I always assumed that curls are part of a lifting routine. And how would I do push ups with a kettle bell?

Spartan Warrior 

I always assumed that curls are part of a lifting routine. And how would I do push ups with a kettle bell?

They often are, but they're an isolation exercise and only work your biceps so they're not going to improve your overall strength.

You don't need to do pushups with the kettlebell, though if you had two you could hold on to the handles and do a pushup and then do a row while still in the plank position. (You'll want to get good at planks first for these; these kinds of rows are harder than the usual method of rows because you're also trying to balance yourself in a plank using one hand.)

If all you an afford is a pair of wee kettlebells, then I'd be doing some snatches, getups, and renegade rows.

If you can afford to do better then you really need a barbell and some means of squatting it, be it a rack, a pair of stands, or a pair of sawhorses. Doing the big 3 (squat, deadlift, and bench) plus overhead presses and barbell rows will get you stronger and bigger much faster. Check out Stronglists and Starting Strength as guides.

Also, get yourself a chin bar and some resistance bands. Do band assisted chins til you can do them raw. Chins will get your arms bigger faster, and do some much needed work for your lats as well. Don't forget a foam roll, too. With our posture typically resembling that of a 92 year old osteoporotic woman, we need all the tissue release and added mobility we can get.

My training log

Spoiler

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (USS), April 16th Contest report

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (NAS), April 18th Contest report

Eighth Annual Vis Vires Outdoor Strongman Competition (Unsanctioned), August 1st Contest report

"What's the difference between an injury that you train around and an injury that you train through?"

"A trip to the hospital"

How 'bout Turkish get-ups, kettlebell swings, skull crushers. Which ones are the Russian twists, sitting or standing? Oh! Check out Pavel Tsatsouline; he's got about a dozen kettlebell workout books on pdf.

I do sitting RT, I'll check out those exercises!

Spartan Warrior