King of the Mountain: Burpee Pyramid Challenge

so by single set you mean the first time you need to break?

Yes, by "single set" I mean continuous movement, no stops. Burpees are very aerobic so it might not be actual muscle failure but it would be the point where your body/mind goes on strike.

What do you mean by higher multiplier of their set number?

It was my way of making it scalable to individuals levels

(sorry, I couldn't figure out a good way to word it)

if X=your daily minimum

then your multiplier = total burpees ÷ X

so people who can't do as many don't have to do as many to get the same multiplier.

So anyone who does all 6 weeks with no extra burpees will score a 42

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

I gotcha. Makes sense when the goal is to do them every day not max out every day

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

I had no idea what a burpee was, and at this point in time, I can't really do a push-up (n00b here!), but, I just wanted to say, all this stuff is really inspiring, and looks like a way to make push-ups fun. :) Being able to do a certain amount of push-ups in a certain amount of time is one of my long term goals.

Thanks for all the great info!

SO I still have the rest of today to try this again right? cause Ima try and beat Mr. more-burpees-than-anyone-in-their-right-mind:)

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

@missmajachere

That would be me...7:06

I bow to your greatness oh burpee'd one...

New time: 7:52

Still a pr for me... But dang it, not quite good enough...

Next time, next time...

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere

Hah nope not this time.... Oh I hate that clown.

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere

nearly .... my lungs took a while to get back in and by that time the queasies had left...

:) are you questioning if we really went all in?

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

@missmajachere