Not that I am all settled into this Nerd Fitness Madness, I thought I'd make a proper introduction.

My names' NewMe. There is a specific reason why I chose that name; to remind myself that I am actually creating a New Me. It's going to take some work and a lot of hours, but for the upgrading of my life, for defragging away negative thoughts and habits, it is worth the hours put into it.

I'm a College student working on getting my certificate in American Sign Language to be an Interpreter as well as continue performing with my Viola, (been playing now for 13 years), to compose music for Video games and keep working in my Circus.

Yes, you read that right, I am a professional Clown, story teller, singer, juggler, fiddler in a Circus. I'm an adorable clown, thank you and none to scary. :redface-new:

As for the Nerd part of me, there are a lot of things that I nerd out on. I am a big fan of:

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Star Wars

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Music of all types

Video Games

Books

(There is a bit more things that I am nerdy about, but I think this is a good place to start.)

My first game love was Final Fantasy IX which is the BEST! So says ME! :redface:

But I grew to love Halo and other RPG games. Dude, I miss the heck out of Crash Bandicoot and Spryo and Tench Stealth Assassian.

Oh, and a good, wacked out racing game like Twisted Metal or Mario Kart racing have a soft spot in my heart. And Legacy of Kain. Mmmmm!

There are so many games that I like, I won't bore you to tears of me discussing the ones that I am fond of. If you want to know, please feel free to send me a message.

But there is one thing that I wanted to tell you about, and that is my newest tattoo. As of now, I have 7. The 2 newest are on my tummy. Why there?

Because I always thought that my tummy was not very attractive. So, what better way to appreciate my body, all of my body, then to decorate it with art that I drew? If you go and look at the pictures of me shrinking :redface-new: you will see them and notice that one side is smooth and the other side is all sketchy looking.

Smooth is Jekyll and Sketchy is Hyde. I love that story to bits. The fact that this man has inside him this 'creature' capable of doing awesome and terrible things is just riviing to me. It also means that everyone has that aspect inside of them just waiting for that one moment to slip out. The catch of it is, you have to find that balance point of knowing when to be Jekyll and when to be Hyde. I tend to let Jekyll out moreso than Hyde and that isn't Balance. To be in Balance, I have to become comfortable with both sides of who and what I am and to rememeber that it is beautiful, hence the tattoo.

If you have read this far, I thank you. :tranquillity:

You Can.

Yes, you can.

I Can.

Yes, I can.

I read your posts and wish we could sit down for a coffee and a chat! So glad you joined. Good luck on making your 'new me.' Keep posting on your progress!

Level 1 Druid Sea-Elf

Battle Log:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50159-back-at-nerd-fitness-but-i-can-no-longer-see-my-toes/?p=1094367

"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." - Isak Dinesan

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid." -Albert Einstein