Greetings Rebel Comrades!

Hello, I am Pavel, and I have come from Russia to help you all!

Nah, just kidding. My name's Tyler and I'm from Massachusetts just looking to join this awesome community of fitness!

Just began Starting Strength this week going for some brutal Warrior class training. It'll be tough, but so far I love it!

Only problem is my motivation. Not gonna lie or sugar coat anything, I have the WORST problem in getting up in the morning. Like seriously. Today I slept until 10:30 am and I've been doing so for quite a while now.

It's pathetic in my eyes. I'm ready to step up to the plate and get my fighting spirit back! Hope to meet some awesome people on my journey to physical excellence!

So anyway, take care of yourselves guys, don't get eaten by zombies, and have an awesome workout!

Welcome!

As far as getting up in the morning, it helps to have a really good alarm clock. My sister's clock was a cheap one with a LOUD obnoxious beat! It sounded like a rattlesnake chocking on a toad in front of a bullhorn. I always woke up with a small heart attack because of that thing! Even the dogs would jerk awake and run out of the room! If anything they have those alarm clocks that move so you have to chase it, I've heard good things about those. 

Welcome! I have the same issue with waking up, I am so not a morning person! Recently I have been recording my favorite shows at night and only allowing myself to watch them if I wake up early enough. Because I am a film nerd this really helps me wake up early and not be such a grouch. You could try doing this with something that you love to encourage you to get out of bed :)