Hello all,

So I've decided I need to get off my ass and get fit properly. I'm not completely unfit but improvement can be made. I've decided a ranger guild idealology of body type fits me the ebst as I'm into the outdoors so cmaping/hiking along side a combat sport called Airsoft. I am male, roughly 6' tall and weigh 185lbs.

I am looking to begin with the Body weight routine as I am terrible with getting into a routine, others have felt too complex really. Later I'll look to include more weights work and possibly even martial arts along the lines of Krav Maga.

I would love any advice folks would have for diet, as currently I feel my diet is ok but incredibly bland and anyhting exciting would just be not good for my quest. Work meals are definetly something I struggle to think up.

~ HeavyMetalDragonUK

By fidelity and fortitude.

Welcome!

Body weight workouts are a great place to start. I started my first challenge with the goal of working out 5 minutes a day, that's it. No other requirements. Six weeks later, I was hooked on getting exercise as much as I could. Steve has lots of articles that speak to the one step at a time method. Pick one thing you want to add to your life and get good at that before adding much more.

If anyone tells you of good recipes, forward them to me too please! Thx.

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On