Hi,

Starting off my battle log tonight.

I am 22. I work as an administrator a a hospital (for now) currently this is casually and shift work included. Trying to get a permanent role with normal hours

post-19152-0-44574500-1373370186_thumb.j

This is my most recent picture. :P

I live with my housemate J (female) who is into yoga, is a vegetarian, does lots of yoga. And my boyfriend 'Soro'

post-19152-0-05565500-1373368966_thumb.j

Also with my dog Bu and cat Misha (who's a hussy, ran away before vet appt and got pregnant!).

I have started Primal eating, and I lift weights and play women's soccer. I play defense always and love it. I can't attack at all. I have started yoga, mostly to gain some flexibility and to stretch my muscles.

I'm into most things, love team sports, and all country style events, rodeos, motoX etc. I don't know ow everyone defines 'nerd' these days, but I'm no gamer. I like my books though and am a huge fan of fantasy stuff.

I am addicted to tumblr as much as time allows.

I have recently applied to the Australian Army, so wish me luck with my applications. I can already complete the boys fitness tests.. So, feeling confident on that side of things!

I am starting Strong Lifts 5x5 tomorrow, so will start the day with my stats and day 1 progress pics. I will post new stats every 2 weeks, and pics at 6 and 12 weeks,

Otherwise my posts will be fairly much like a diary I guess.

That's all for my first post, too much talking lol.

Day ONe,

All post pics later :P

Had a really bad day at work etc. nearly didnt go to the gym but glad I did.

Age 22

Height 167cm

Weight 71.3kg

SL 5x5

Squat 60kg

Bench 30kg

Row 30kg

I now on SL you should start with rather bar. I didnt want to do this because it felt like a waste. I was very worried that I would screw up the process but I really couldn't bear going with such a lithe weight, felt like a waste. As it was the weight was great and I felt better :)

Today's workout,

Squat 60kg 5x5x5x5x5

Bench 30kg 5x5x5x5x5

Row 30kg 5x5x5x5x5

Was pretty easy workout and I can't wait to raise the weight.

I now on SL you should start with rather bar. I didnt want to do this because it felt like a waste. I was very worried that I would screw up the process but I really couldn't bear going with such a lithe weight, felt like a waste. As it was the weight was great and I felt better :)

I was really torn on that issue. I just decided to go with the bar. I just figure it will get difficult soon enough. I'm looking forward to seeing your progess :)

*Flips Table*

BreadMage Out!

Feeling Super today!!

Excluding warm ups,

SL5x5

Squats 65kg 5x5x5x5x5

Press 20kg 5x5x5x5x5

Deadlift 50kg 5

Focusing on my spelling, I type too fast on my ipad keyboard and its too small... Reading my last entry is terrible so many mistakes!!

First time I have ever done barbell OHP and ... Wow! Difficult but I didnt struggle much, just getting used to the movement. My left arm is significantly weaker than my right.

Felt weird only doing one set of deadlifts!

I was really silly doing stronglifts two days in a row ! I was over eager and forgot about rest days!

So today was rest day..

But I still did 1 hour on the exercise bike, very low intensity,

Some negative chin-ups, rear delt flys and went on the glute kickback machine.

Keen for day three tomorrow, building up my bench press is one of my big goals.

Oooh, we're both doing SL, that makes me happy! 

Though you can squat significantly more than me, I'm very jealous!! Well done :D

I love rest days! ha. Though I can understand wanting to go ahead and do more! I also love workout days because I can eat more... seems like I just love every day :P

If you're on Tumblr my blog is linked in my signature :)

"Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up"

Battle Log      Instagram      YouTube

Oooh, we're both doing SL, that makes me happy! 

Though you can squat significantly more than me, I'm very jealous!! Well done :D

I love rest days! ha. Though I can understand wanting to go ahead and do more! I also love workout days because I can eat more... seems like I just love every day :P

If you're on Tumblr my blog is linked in my signature :)

I will follow you! I'm girlgonesporty.tumblr.com ! Are you including the weight of the bar in your count (I do! S I only have 45kg weights on it)

Tomorrow going up again. I fried my legs on the bike yesterday I'm so dumb, I never go on the bike so of course I was sore today.

I love eating spray too much hahaha!!

Hurray for soccer defenders!  I play striker and I appreciate everything you do to not make me run all the way back to help the keeper!

Good luck with your application and way to go on the guys fitness tests!

Cheers!

Wizard of Balance - Assassin Level 1

STR(3), DEX(2), STA(3), CON(2), WIS(3), CHA(2)

"If it is important to you, you will find a way ... if not, you will find an excuse" - (I don't recall whose quote this is, but I love it!)