300 pounds lost

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/woman-loses-300-pounds-the-old-fashioned-way-25535671

This video is very inspiring. This women lost 300 lbs in 3 years.

Warning: Rant below

I can't believe how much emphasis they put on her losing the weight "the old fashioned way" with "just nutrition and hard work". Show me someone who has lost more then 5-10 pounds (and kept it off) with these stupid fad diets and super speed cutting routines. The ONLY way to lose a good amount of weight and KEEP IT OFF is with WORK and NUTRITION!!! Honestly, people are so disillusioned today.

Close rant.

Nerd? We prefer the term INTELLECTUAL BADASS!!!

What's crazy is she looks like she could lose another 100 without even blinking.

It looks like she is well on the way to doing that!

I was thinking about this story again today. 100 pounds in a year! For three years straight. And doing it the right way. That is really, really awesome.

What's crazy is she looks like she could lose another 100 without even blinking.

It looks like she is well on the way to doing that!

I was thinking about this story again today. 100 pounds in a year! For three years straight. And doing it the right way. That is really, really awesome.