• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Every Anytime gym i've been to has at least one power rack and sufficient weights. Getting the bros out of it is the hardest part. 

Every Anytime gym i've been to has at least one power rack and sufficient weights. Getting the bros out of it is the hardest part. 

Ditto...and going at the ungodly hour I get up will reduce the chances if seeing the bros :)

Except Planet Fitness which doesn't even allow you to deadlift.

Except Planet Fitness which doesn't even allow you to deadlift.

I walked into one of these the other day thinking it was a sports shop like Rebel, thought maybe they'd have a foam roller. It was jammed with cardio equipment and red faced sweaty people, the stink was terrible. Way down the back I think there might have been a teeny tiny dusty free weights section. It was good to visit, reminded me why I don't go to commercial gyms anymore.

I can't imagine a gym ever banning you from certain exercises! That's amazing.

Started lifting yet Dawsy?

Thought you might like to know I got that cheap $95 bar and been using it for about 3 weeks, so far no issues, I'm happy with it.