*Insert witty intro title here*

Hi All!

My name is Joy and I'm a recent college grad, so I guess you could say I'm still figuring out the whole "life" thing.  I've been an avid reader of the NF blog for a while now, but never really took the plunge to join the forums.  I love the idea of being part of a community where people encourage one another and whatnot, so I thought it'd be awesome to sign up here!  Better late than never, right? :)

For me, the hardest part of being healthy is the follow through.  Consistency is definitely a weakness of mine, but I'm looking to change that!  I'm currently 5'9" and 180lbs and my long-term goal is to be in the 155-165lb range.  I'm a fan of strength training (i.e. I like to lift heavy things) and hope to get more experience in that area, but for the moment I'm focused on running a 5k that's next month.

I look forward to officially being a part of the Rebellion :D

P.S. Any recommendations/tips for staying consistent are welcome!

"Clear your mind of can’t." -Samuel Johnson

"Life has two rules: #1 Never quit and #2 Always remember rule #1." -Unknown

One of the most important things is to be realistic.  We try to be perfect and no one can keep that up.  Determine a reasonable workout and diet plan for you, that will make it much easier to stay with.  I also recommend joining the next challenge and joining an accountability group.  Go to the 6-week challenge FAQs for all the details.  Good luck,

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit