Seattleite Eating Right (Muscles Incoming!)

Hello Fellow Rebels (that's fun to say =P)

Smilen here with a pre 3 week update and some pictures!

I had started a 3 week challenge to change my diet and work out every day because I had joined in the festivities of Nerd Fitness halfway through the current challenge period. Instead of waiting, I decided to take some action and get some habits going (21 days toward habit creation right?) So, come this Friday 7/12, I will have 3 weeks of consistently eating Paleo (with 1 or 2 slips ups that left me feeling pretty sick) and doing the body weight workout along with Intervals every other day (weight lifting one day, interval the next, repeat).

I am incredibly pleased, not only with my consistent effort, but my results as well! I now have muscles popping up in places that never really had before, and am more confident with my body then I have ever been. I feel healthier and my skin has been clearing up (I had pretty bad and self-esteem lowering acne on my face for the past 3 months). I am now speaking the magic of Paleo and working out to anyone who will listen and I know I am making an impact on my friends mindset and lifestyle as well.

Attached are Pictures of the beginning of my venture and then a 2 week after shot of my improvements. The quality is so-so and the lightning got crazy in the second set (WOAH GREEN), but I kind of like it. I cropped the pictures so that I could fit all of them.

I will be taking more pictures this Friday and then start my new challenge!

post-18295-0-23601500-1373500347_thumb.j

post-18295-0-12530200-1373500348_thumb.j

post-18295-0-16003900-1373500349_thumb.j

post-18295-0-98189400-1373500349_thumb.j

"As a being of Power, Intelligence, and Love, and the Lord of his/her own thoughts, man and woman hold the key to every 
situation, and contains within his or herself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he or she may make themselves 
what he or she wills" - James Allen 'As a Man Thinketh'

"One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains it's original dimensions" -Oliver Wendell Holmes