1st gear,learning the process and hitting the accelerator softly

I've decided to cut fat 'till 8%.Starting a diet and workout regimen for this.Now,I just implement a little bit of something you would call exercise.I did 5 sets of stair walking,I do it slow.I do them through the day,not in one piece.I also do 5 sets of standing on one foot and increasing by 1 second every time.1st time 30 seconds left,then 30 seconds right foot.Second time 31 each and so on.This won't help burn fat,but I do this because my balance is lacking.Maybe it will firm up calves a little bit too.

And diet,I've managed to cut out soda today.Two past days I've said that I'm cutting out soda(soft drinks) cold turkey.I didn't,but I limit my drinking to up to 1 liter each day,and I did only drink a liter or less.Today-only tea and water.

Tomorrow,as of 2013/07/12 I will be:

Doing 5 sets of 1 foot balance for 40 seconds,2 second progress every set.

6 sets stair walking AT LEAST.

Eat a STRONG breakfast.Sometimes I have trouble getting my calories in,so this alone will be progress.

Here you go,short and sweet.It's nice that I made a plan,even if it's a little one,and already made some progress and stuck to it.

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

I believe in the power of the mind and Law Of Attraction.

From now on,I proclaim myself not afraid of scorpions!

Cut your fat consumption to 8% or your body fat to 8%?  Both sound a bit extreme.  I'm eating 50% of my calories from high quality fats - and it's working, because I'm not hungry, have loads of energy, etc. 

But your plan is awesome.  Congrats on a soda free day.  That's a hard one.  Also, I like the foot balance exercise.  I have balance issues, and I might try it.

Level 2 Halfling Adventurer

Strength 1 Dexterity 1 Stamina 3 Constitution 4 Wisdom 3 Charisma 2

Current Challenge Thread

First Challenge Thread

Fit to Eat: my posts on the Sweatpants & Coffee Site

Body fat to 8%,that's not extreme,for men at least.My diet will correct itself,I believe.This thread should now be changed to "The Way to being A Power Ninja".Now I've set my sights on building muscle,getting ripped(cutting fat to 8%),building some serious power and learning Parkour(moving silently,which I've got down now,I can be as quiet as a cat when I walk,conquering obstacles on the way as efficiently as possible and overall being a Ninja lol).The way I will do this is by doing hill sprints.That will be my main form of exercise,as it builds muscle,muscle efficiency,lesser risk for injury than sprints,burns some serious fat,and the benefits DEFINITELY transfer to level ground(you know,ground not uphill nor downhill:sprints on straight ground kind of help with hill sprints;hill sprints help ALL the way with normal sprints,so the hill sprints are more beneficial because of power transfer,even more calories burned,lesser injury risk).Right now it's sunday,a sacred day of rest.Now i'll be collecting info on the subject,getting to know my situation and the environment around me.Monday is action time!Power collecting started.Battery at-60%.Goal-battery at 90+% or more by Monday 7 AM.
And the diet-three days without soda,only green tea and water.I'm confident soda is not a problem for me anymore.Conquered it,haha.Now,my focus is on eating more meat.I've heard from my aunt that meat eaters are usually WAY more energetic,faster and more aggresive(in a good way,although not necesarilly always).Personally,I think it makes sense,because look at the big cats-they eat meat and they are powerful,fast,although they sleep a lot too.Cows,on the other hand,eat grass ALL day long(cause grass and vegetables don't fill you up as meat does because of the protein and saturated fats),they move goddamn slow and they would probably make very bad power athletes lol.So,getting my meat intake up.Plan:eating eggs with vegetables and bacon every morning(sounds strong) and maybe throw in some meat during the day.

I'm here because I wanna be proud when I look in the mirror and be an ispiration.What are YOU here for?

STR-1 DEX-3 STA-3 WIS-2 CHA-1 CON-5(I NEVER get sick.Don't make a noise when you punch me either).

Level-1.

Ok,today was a success:ate eggs with veggies and some meat for breakfast(didn't ask exactly what the meat was,but I know it wasn't chicken lol).My lunch,or somewhere around 1-5 PM I had stew or something,It's where it is equals parts chicken liver and potatoes,and some salad on the side.Had a couple bananas for snacks.Ate something else too,just can't remember it though.Had some yoghurt that was in a little plastic,I don't know,box?lol don't know the word in english.That's about all I can grab.Oh,and drank 2 teas and two cups of water,because I'm trying to slow increase my fluid intake(heard that drinking more water increases vascularity,and that,if not overdone,is pretty awesome in my eyes,except on a girl*refers to Madonna*)

And even though I said no exercise today,I still got out and kicked a ball for maybe 15 minutes,so did some inteval running(fast running,but not too fast,then jogging,turn over and again),played like 5 minutes of volleyball,so some jumping and a little bit of jogging.And even though I definitely wasn't very tired or exhausted,I still managed to get my lower back wet(or at least wet ENOUGH for it to FEEL wet) and my underwear damp.Too much detail,huh?That's not to gross you out,reader,that rather leads to a question:what are the reasons for sweating so much,and sweating particularly mostly in the lower back and butt region?Most fat there,so the area is the warmest?Or could I be sick?Answer here please,I'd be very helpful for your answer.Not concerned really,just curious.

SOME exercise and pretty good nutrition today.Managed to reach my set standard,hooray!Tomorrow is hill day,not feeling the excitement yet.Will let it build up in the night(I hope I spring out of bed and fly right to the hills,which are like 200 meters from my house).Will just practice slowly first-WALKING up the hills,learning the mechanics and observing the feelings and maybe thoughts that I get while doing the task.Five climbs up and down(going downhill,not falling there,builds your "braking muscles",I believe:the ones you use when you play basketball,like you attack,opponent in front of you,you stop because you can't go RIGHT through him,can you?Seriously,can you?).

Tomorrow:observation day.Practice low,observation and analyzing high.Will also try to count my calories so I get in at LEAST a 1000 calories.If I see that I don't even get that much calories in through the day,I need some serious adjustments for my diet.

Any comments,observations,criticisms,advice,tips and hacks will be appreciated.

Level-1.