• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wolverine

The Assassins Want YOU

Awesome! I've got bunches of black clothing(dark clothes help hide fat, but hopefully I soon won't be too worried about that)

This'll be my first challenge so I can't join the guild yet officially, but I'll be around.

Out of all the classes, Assassins interests me the most. Always wanted to do free running. In the past by the standards of the classes on here i would have been a warrior. Like i said assassin interests me the most out of the classes, ranger being a close second.

Welcome everyone!  Be sure to check out and subscribe to the threads of a few Assassins (even if you can't join us for this round!).  It will give you a really good idea of how we train, why we train that way, and of the variety of body types/training styles/nutrition beliefs represented here.

The Wolf is ready at the helms of awesomeness! For anyone questioning weather to choose, Wolverine is right, It's ALL about the mindset. And THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HYBRID :)

Traditionally, I would classify 90% of my workouts as Ranger oriented. But I am an assassin by heart and mind... Always will be!

One of our assassins, Red, made a good point a couple challenges ago. Assassins come in all shapes and sizes and just cuz you like to lift weights doesn't make you "non-Assassin". Just look at Batman... MUWHAHAHA!

WOLF

I just have to point out - why would we, as assassins, wear all black? In a dark environment, an all black silhouette will actually stand out more than something that breaks up your silhouette. But then, camouflage has always been really interesting to me. And just for the record, I do wear a lot of black in real life.

test-results-3.jpg

• Like 1

I just have to point out - why would we, as assassins, wear all black? In a dark environment, an all black silhouette will actually stand out more than something that breaks up your silhouette. But then, camouflage has always been really interesting to me. And just for the record, I do wear a lot of black in real life.

test-results-3.jpg

Doesn't really matter. Once you've spotted an Assassin, it's already too late for you...

• Like 3

I really wanna be considered an assassin but i'm unable to do any front/back flips let around scale a wall and stuff like that, don't get me wrong, I really wanna be able to do that kinda stuff, It's awesome, but idk if it's for me.

Good, I can't do them either. There are no pre-requisite like this to be an assassins but one: are you willing to make the world your playground?

Good, I can't do them either. There are no pre-requisite like this to be an assassins but one: are you willing to make the world your playground?

Muahahahaha, it already is :P

Doesn't really matter. Once you've spotted an Assassin, it's already too late for you...

Lol, good point!

I'm hoping to join you guys in the next challenge! I'm a newbie this time around, though. 

Until then, the latest Assassin's Creed Parkour video is supposed to come out sometime this week...

I didn't actually know that the classes were from one of Steve's posts, but upon further inspection I realize that I'm an assassin. Though I do have a spectator's interest in free running and I have a healthy respect for you rock climbers, my passion lies in gymnastics movements, skill based training, and tricking (though I can't resist climbing a tall rope when given tho opportunity). I'm currently revising my workout plan but I used to follow Convict Conditioning pretty religiously. I'm looking to create a plan that won't ever take me more than 45 minutes, done 3 times a week, and hits my whole body (body weight stuff, of course). I'm looking to make extensive use of my gymnastics rings for upper body development and sprints + car pushing + intense bicycle commuting for my lower body. Going to an adult tumbling class once a week in addition to an unadvertised parkour/tricking at a local gymnastics place. I'm excited to get back into it and increase my skill set while dropping down to a lean 8% body fat (currently 222 lbs. at an estimated 13%).

I'm glad to have found a home!

I've filled out the character sheet and it came out as assassin by a landslide :D

Sounds like you're in the right guild. ;)

Jaeger Meister reporting. Ready and willing!

Welcome!

I'm hoping to join you guys in the next challenge! I'm a newbie this time around, though. 

Welcome!  We'll be glad to have you!

After I crush this current six week challenge imma join the assassins.

Sounds like you're in the right headspace.  Looking forward to your challenge crushing!

I didn't actually know that the classes were from one of Steve's posts, but upon further inspection I realize that I'm an assassin. Though I do have a spectator's interest in free running and I have a healthy respect for you rock climbers, my passion lies in gymnastics movements, skill based training, and tricking (though I can't resist climbing a tall rope when given tho opportunity). I'm currently revising my workout plan but I used to follow Convict Conditioning pretty religiously. I'm looking to create a plan that won't ever take me more than 45 minutes, done 3 times a week, and hits my whole body (body weight stuff, of course). I'm looking to make extensive use of my gymnastics rings for upper body development and sprints + car pushing + intense bicycle commuting for my lower body. Going to an adult tumbling class once a week in addition to an unadvertised parkour/tricking at a local gymnastics place. I'm excited to get back into it and increase my skill set while dropping down to a lean 8% body fat (currently 222 lbs. at an estimated 13%).

I'm glad to have found a home!

You are most definitely in the right place.  A bunch of us regularly use gymnastics (and circus!) holds, skills, and movements in our routines.  Welcome!

Hello Assassins, 

I am starting at the lowest of the low levels of fitness, so my desire to join your guild is an indication of where I want to be, not anything near where I am.

As a long-term Lyme Arthritis sufferer, every muscle in my body is atrophied to some degree. Finally, after 8 years, I've decided to take matters into my own hands, work through the pain, and strengthen my body. Because I'm starting at the very beginning, I could go for any guild. I have to grow in the area each group focuses on. 

My eventual goal is athleticism, strength, flexibility, and grace. I hope to take up dancing when my knees are more stable and free-running is a long-term goal of mine. So, if I'm not mistaken, the assassin's guild seems to be a good fit.

In addition, I have a dedication to wearing black despite my dog's constant efforts to turn everything I wear fuzzy and white. 

How do you all feel about this weakling joining your ranks?

Hello Assassins, 

I am starting at the lowest of the low levels of fitness, so my desire to join your guild is an indication of where I want to be, not anything near where I am.

As a long-term Lyme Arthritis sufferer, every muscle in my body is atrophied to some degree. Finally, after 8 years, I've decided to take matters into my own hands, work through the pain, and strengthen my body. Because I'm starting at the very beginning, I could go for any guild. I have to grow in the area each group focuses on. 

My eventual goal is athleticism, strength, flexibility, and grace. I hope to take up dancing when my knees are more stable and free-running is a long-term goal of mine. So, if I'm not mistaken, the assassin's guild seems to be a good fit.

In addition, I have a dedication to wearing black despite my dog's constant efforts to turn everything I wear fuzzy and white. 

How do you all feel about this weakling joining your ranks?

I say welcome! We're glad to have ya! :)

Hello assassins guild

I've signed up to the current six week challenge.Am I right in thinking I can only join your guild once I've completed this quest?

After reading about all the guilds I want to join yours.I'm into pole dance,aerial hoop,silks and trapeze.I will

do any kind of training to make me better at these!

Thanks!