• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BarefootDawsy

The Scouts Are Looking For A Few Good Adventurers

Hi! I am new in the Rebellion and I want to join this guild!

My goal for 2014 is to run my first marathon!(42k) and I want to cooperate with all the other scouts here!

Sounds great! Have you got a particular marathon in mind?

Hi everyone!  I've been looking into the character sheets and everything and I'm fairly certain that I'm a Gnome Scout/Assassin.

I've been jogging/running for about a year, but I'm brand new to NF and super excited about the aspect of real-life roleplaying for fitness. I've also got a few nerdy friends who are interested in working out more, so I'm hoping to bring some extra players to the game.

Just sneaking in to say hi.  I'm GeboGirl's friend who got her into fitness and gamification, and she brought me here.  I'm over in the Assassin's guild for now, but I'm an Assassin/Scout, so don't be surprised to see me popping in over here from time to time. 

I'm her running buddy, but due to an injury, she outpaced me in the running department.  I'll catch up, from the rooftops.  No one ever looks up.

So with this challenge coming to a close soon, I am really hoping to join the scouts for the next one. I fell in love with running last summer. Then a madness took over me when I heard about ultra marathons. Of course, I would like to get to the marathon point first. The ultra is my endgame boss, though. I am not much for speed at the moment. Short legs are hard to get going quickly, but I am improving slowly. So hopefully you will have me?

So with this challenge coming to a close soon, I am really hoping to join the scouts for the next one. I fell in love with running last summer. Then a madness took over me when I heard about ultra marathons. Of course, I would like to get to the marathon point first. The ultra is my endgame boss, though. I am not much for speed at the moment. Short legs are hard to get going quickly, but I am improving slowly. So hopefully you will have me?

We'd be delighted to have you as a Scout!!

BTW, Have you read Born To Run?, It will have you dreaming of Ultras before you know it!

Still on the fence about this, but one happens to have some physical events in the horizon, namely a half-marathon (one's first), and perhaps a Spartan Sprint and a GoRuck. Locomotion happens to be one's primary weakness (next to interpersonal interaction). So a man contemplates a cycle with the Scouts.

Hi, I am new to NF and have just started my first challenge in level 1.  I hope to move to scouts after that. I am a little bit torn between Scouts, Rangers and Assassins so I might be swapping between the three for a few challenges before I find out where I really fit in.  I enjoy bike riding but then my bike is forever broken (mostly because it is a custom build job and I am quite new to building bikes so hopefully things will change soonish) but I have recently started actually running (or waddling quickly is probably more accurate).  I can keep up a steady jog for about 3kms at the moment which is more than I thought I could do when I started out.  I am seriously looking into barefoot running as I am sick of expensive shoes that just end up wearing on one side and not helping my feet in any real way.  I look forward to looking through the forums and learning from people here.  I tend to be a bit of a lurker though so not sure how much I'll post.

New to this site but running and road biking are my thing, I do resistance and weights because it is a good thing but I get little enjoyment from it but running now that's something else.

Give me my music and I can run and run and run, I just LOVE it.

Please let me know how to join the scouts.

Just joined the scouts :) seem like my kind of people!  I am primarily a runner. My goal is to be healthy and strong and live to be over 100 :D.  Right now im training for a half marathon and eventually want to run the Athens marathon :)

I have been hanging out with the scouts...and working on the mini's...whenI can do them. Ihang out with adventurers also, just because of the weight issue.

BUT - Iwish I knew if I'd ever be able to run - but I can swim better and bike faster and further...and I'm afraid to read the book "born to run" - I have read some about triathlons...and those changed my fitness life!

If no more injuries - next challenge, I will call myself a scout...deal?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Deal! But you have to read B2R first ;)

Please tell me what B2R is??????

I'm afraid I look stupid! But at least I'm asking the question, right?

Please tell me what B2R is??????

I'm afraid I look stupid! But at least I'm asking the question, right?

Lol sorry, it's Born To a run :) Don't worry, all that will be covered in the Scouts handbook ;)

Hi! Just joined this place and I must say its all very awesome!

I'd like to say that I am very excited to be here and all ready for joining the scouts because running is something I enjoy very much! AND RUNNING WITH YA'LL I'LL ENJOY TOO! :D 

A new adventure awaits and I am very much excited for it! Huzzah

Hey Scouts! Joined last year, did a challenge then dropped off the map... and now I'm back! I love running, swimming, cycling and tramping, do you think i fit here? 

Hi there,

I am new here and i just signed up for the 6 week challange and selected level 1, Should i join the scout guild after this challange is done or what?

i need to know how to begin to become a scout :))

Hi there,

I am new here and i just signed up for the 6 week challange and selected level 1, Should i join the scout guild after this challange is done or what?

i need to know how to begin to become a scout :))

Welcome! Yep, once you've completed your first challenge, you're able to join in on future Scout 6 week challenges. Feel free to have a poke around the Endurance forums in the meantime though :) We don't bite, so feel free to say hi and ask questions if you need to.