• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CalvinHobbes

Thinking about joining the Rangers?! We'd love to have you!

On 12-9-2017 at 1:01 AM, Lord_of_Annandale said:

I'm still going to do them for fun

If this doesn't have Ranger written all over it and don't know what does!

Welcome and climb aboard our fancy little hypetrain:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hype train gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Logan Ian Byrd said:

I'm going for Navy. This guild fits that goal the best. I would like to join.

And we'd love to have you, Logan!!

On my way to check out your intro thread right now!

latest?cb=20130214161300 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kittykitty93 said:

Functional fitness is definitely what I'm after! Where do we begin?

By writing down your own personal goals (the top tier stuff you want to accomplish) and working backwards.

• Like 1

I am new to this part of the world and have watched the area for quite some time. I have been impressed with the sense of brotherhood from this guild and believe it is where I can reach my highest potential. I humbly beseech thee for a place in the Ranger Guild. I have little to offer in terms of money for your guidance and knowledge, but I can pledge my arm to fight for the rebellion, my heart to stay determined to our purpose, and my mind to pass on the knowledge I learn from you.  What say ye?

Rebel Intro

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Tymm the Wanderer said:

I am new to this part of the world and have watched the area for quite some time. I have been impressed with the sense of brotherhood from this guild and believe it is where I can reach my highest potential. I humbly beseech thee for a place in the Ranger Guild. I have little to offer in terms of money for your guidance and knowledge, but I can pledge my arm to fight for the rebellion, my heart to stay determined to our purpose, and my mind to pass on the knowledge I learn from you.  What say ye?

Rebel Intro

I say Welcome to the Ranger Corps!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zenmage said:

I am new to Nerd Fitness and would love to be a ranger. 

Welcome to the Ranger Corps! We are in between four week challenges right now, but a new one will be starting July 9th. We recommend everyone do their first challenge in the Level 1 guild. Meanwhile, you can introduce yourself over on the Ranger General Chat thread.

Hey y'all, I'm coming back to NF after a LONG time away (almost 6 years!). Since I want a fresh start, I've changed my name to be more in line with my goals (knifeboots = skates). I was with the Monks way back when, but I've not done TKD for many years, and I have in the last couple of years discovered a love for hockey. I've started a challenge in the Level 1 area. My long term goal is to drop weight and get functionally stronger. Hockey uses a lot of muscles, and skating requires strength, speed, and agility. After I complete my first challenge I would love to join the Rangers. I'm also interested in hiking, biking, and bodyweight workouts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NightWolf said:

I just joined the rebellion and decided to become a Ranger. I was wondering when the next challenge starts?

Welcome to the Rebellion and the Ranger Corps! The next challenge starts September 17th, though the boards for that challenge should be posted the week before. We recommend new rebels do their first challenge in the Level 1 guild because it's set up to help them learn the forums and how the challenges work. 

• Like 2

"After 4 years, Mera is re-emerging from the depths of the sea. She has quit her assassinating ways and is looking for a new crew to be badass with. Will the Rangers welcome her among their ranks?"

I'll probably respawn in the Level 1guild for this next challenge, but I'm looking forward to joining you guys after! :distracted:

mera.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mera said:

"After 4 years, Mera is re-emerging from the depths of the sea. She has quit her assassinating ways and is looking for a new crew to be badass with. Will the Rangers welcome her among their ranks?"

I'll probably respawn in the Level 1guild for this next challenge, but I'm looking forward to joining you guys after! :distracted:

mera.gif

Welcome to the Ranger Corps!