G'day,

My name is Tainted Karma and I live in Brisbane (Australia), I have recently(last 2 months) decided it was about time i kicked my fitness and strength trainng from meh to RAH. I have changed my diet to Paleo, not so much by choice at first as my wife had to due to health reasons, in the last 2 months of the diet i have almost completely got rid of my "love handles" which i have reluctantly carried with me for the past 5-6 years. After being fairly strict and seeing such good results from 3 August i am hoping to go "full paleo". I was recently introducted to NF by my wife, She saw me getting good results just from going to the gym, on her many researches to find her own motivation, she came across NF and immediately thought of me as i am a bit of a geek and LOVE gaming. After reading through the site i am extremely motivated to build that muscle and drop that body fat. I thought i should post my current goals short, long and life to make it more "real". I will be updating the goals as they get completed or change. my overall goal is to get 10% or less body fat and increase muscle size (want to look buff but not OMG ITS THE HULK RUNNN!)

height 172cm

weight: 75kg

bf%: 26% (not 100% sure)

weights include bar weight.

Short Term Goals (Duration to be completed by September)

Bench 50kgs - current 40kgs                                         

Squat 60kgs - current 40kgs                 

Leg press 200kgs - current 160kgs          

Learn to Deadlift                                                    

run/jog 10km

Long Term Goals (Duration to be completed in 2-3 years)

Visible Six Pack

Visible Pecks                           

Handstand Push Up                 

Muscle Ups

Life Goals (Duration to be completed in 4-8 years)

2nd rental property

New Car

Kids (1-2)

Annual income over $100,000

Thanks

Tainted Karma

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 3 -  DES: 3 - STAM: 3 - CON: 2 - WIS: 2 - CHA: 2

Current Goals - http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/32864-tks-goals/

Quote: "Any one else have the heebie-jeebies , No, Good, So shut up"

I work a 10/4 roster (10days on, 4 days off) so its hard to get a nice easy routine going. this is what i have been doing, please feel free to comment on things I should change. The idea is to build more muscle and lose belly fat

Monday 15/07

Bench (elevated) 3 x 8 43kg

Bench (flat) 3 x 8 40kg

Bicep curls (barbell) 3 x 10 20kg

Leg Press 2 x 8 150kg and 1 x 8 160kg

Squat 3 x 8 40kg

rock the boat(lay on floor, lift legs and shoulders and rock side to side) 6 x 20

Tuesday 16/7

Rest night

has been 6-7 days since last one. and after last night, i am alittle sore :tongue:

Wednesday 17/07

Basic bodyweight workout ( Squats 3 x 20, Push Ups 3 x 15, Lunges 3 x 20, 3 x 10 dips, 3 x 25 seconds Plank, 3 x 40 Star jumps)

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 3 -  DES: 3 - STAM: 3 - CON: 2 - WIS: 2 - CHA: 2

Current Goals - http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/32864-tks-goals/

Quote: "Any one else have the heebie-jeebies , No, Good, So shut up"